chapter 22

Greys POV :

I have a terrible headache and there is this god awful beeping sound coming from somewhere, Blu probably left his alarm on again.

"I swear to the goddess Blu if you dont turn that annoying ass alarm off you wont have a phone" I say a bit surprised at how sore my throat is and how raspy my voice sounds, its almost like I havent spoken for days.

The hand the I just noticed wrapped in mine gripped me tighter. I opened my eyes only to shut them back because of the blinding light.

"And turn the damn lights off" I say attempting to turn over, only to be stopped by a burning pain in my abdomin.

"Dont move so fast, your going to tare you stitches" a concerned voice says

I open my eyes once again, this time successfuly, to find not Blu as I suspected but Nash sitting in a chair next to my bed holding my hand. A look of confusion washes over my face as I look around the room that I finnaly realize is not mine but instead, a creepily clean hospital room. I pull my hand out of Nash's tight grip and a hurt look crosses his face.

"Why am I here and Where is Blu?" I asked. I was beginning to panic, I was so confused.

"Do you remember what happened" he asked. I shook my head no in response and he told me to close my eyes and try. I did so relunctantly.

I must have sat there thinking for at least five minutes before the memories started to flood my mind. I remembered everything from being kiddnaped to saving Nash's life, being shot and passing out. Now I had so many questions. where was Hazel, was she alright and most importantly why was Nash at my bed  side and not Blu.

" Is my wolf okay" I asked him hoping he had answers.

"Your wolf will be just fine, she should wake up in a day or two but until then your healing will be as normal as a humans so you have to stay here until that happens so you dont tare any stitches and bleed to death. you were unconscious for almost four days, i was worried " he says

"Since when do you care what happens to me, and where is Blu?" I asked again in a bit of a snarky tone.

"Blu is not here, he ditched you to take care of the mate who he met while on our mission to save you. The last time he was here was three days ago when the doctor told us that you were in a medically indused coma because of your injuries and no healing, he basicaly found out that you would live and left you here, but me, ive been here for almost four days just waiting for you to wake up so i could do whatever it takes to get you to forgive me so we can be together. Im sorry to say that it took you almost dying to realize how much of an ass I've been. Im here now and all I need is for you to give me a chance." he said with so much honesty in his voice it made want to forgive him.

I couldnt do that, I didnt know if he would just play with my feelings and I couldnt handle another heart break. I may be physically strong but when it comes to these type of emotions, I break easily. What he said about Blu was just so hard to believe, I cant believe he would just leave me like that. Im not upset that he found his mate im very happy for him, its just the fact that we are best friends and supposedly loved each other and he just left me laying in a hospital bed for four days and didnt even come to check on me. I didnt even notice I was crying until Nash's surprisingly gentle hands wiped my tears away.

"Please dont cry love, he couldnt help that he found his mate" he said

"Im happy he found his mate, I really am but I just dont believe he left me here like I meant nothing to him, like our 12 years of friendship never even existed" I cried. Nash picked me up as gently as possible, squished himself in my already tiny hospital bed and let me cry on his chest.

"Let him expain, I'm sure he has a good reason for his actions. If you allow it, you have me I will never hurt you again, I swear it on my life" he stopped for a minute and pulled my face up so I was staring into his beautiful eyes. " Please just give me a chance to love you" he plead.

I wasnt ready to fully forgive him for all he'd done to me but I couldnt deny the tingles that erupted when he touched me or how sencere he looked when he appologized so I came up with a solution.

"Can we start out as friends first?" I asked whiping my sore eyes of anymore tears

 "If thats what it will take for you to eventually be mine then absolutely" he said kissing my forehead leaving that spot tingling minuted after.

The doctor came in and told me that I could leave once Hazel woke up and began the healing process. He didnt say anything about Nash being in my bed and I dont blame him, Never question your alpha. now all that was left for me to do was confront Blu and get better.

..........................................................................................

Sorry for the long wait guys. but heres a new chapter and I hope you liked it. Remember to vote and comment. ;-)  

Save & Publish