Chapter 21

Nash's POV:

I was running as fast as I could back to the pack house with Grey in my arms. She was so pale, her heart beat was faint and she had already lost so much blood. I needed to get her to the pack doctor as fast as possible. I couldnt loose her not before I had the chance to get her to love and forgive me. If she died I dont know what I would do. It was my fault I never got to know her, I was a scared idiot I feared that she would reject me after all the pain I put her through so I decided to reject her first. and everything afterwards was just me trying to rid myself of the feelings I have for her.

I realize now that she was never going to reject me, that I was an idiot who never even gave her a chance. If she died before I had the chance to make it up to her I would never forgive myself. I ran throught the doors of the hospital wing screaming in my alpha tone for someone to help her. the doctors and nurses took her from my embrace and placed her cold, limp body on a stretcher and wheeled her to the opperating room.

I couldnt help but think that this was all my fault, if I had noticed the alpha had a gun I could have saved her. she has saved my life twice now and I have done nothing but hurt her and push her away. if she wakes up, and I pray that she will, I will spend my entire life making it up to her and being the mate that she deserves. i know that she had something going on with that boy she is always with, but he doesnt matter now he found his mate who was also being held captive during the battle. Speaking of the devil.

"Where's grey, is she going to be alright" He asked rushing into the waiting room.

"They took her to the operating room about an hour ago, they havent told me anything. Why are you just getting here?" I asked

"I was making sure Mckenzy was alright , she was pretty bruised up" He said looking a little guilty

"So you chose someone you just met over your best friend and supposed girlfriend" I asked

"She's my mate" He whispered, seemingly on the verge of tears

I suddenly felt guilty for making him cry and so I appologized.

"Look Blu, I didnt mean to make you feel bad and I understand that you found your mate but Grey could die, she needs you here for her now more than ever" I said trying to sound as nice as possible

"I know, your right" He said taking a seat beside me

We sat there for what felt like hours before the doctor finally came out. we both rushed towards him as fast as possible.

"How is she" I asked in antisipation

"Ms. Jackson is..."

...........................................................

oooooooohhhhh cliffhanger lol whats going to happen next ? wait to find out :-) i hope you liked it remember to vote and comment