Chapter 6

Chapter Six

Percy's POV

He sat crossed legged on the floor. He took deep breaths and his eyes were closed. He found this as an easy way to concentrate. Smiling slightly he remembered the events from last night.

Hermione talked about her vacation to Paris before the school year started and was estatic Percy went there as well. Little did she know that he went with his dead girlfriend on their anniversary, he winced a little at the memory. Other than that they exchanged stories of their childhood. Just like he did, Hermione was bullied alot. They just clicked. He found him self slowly getting lost in Hermione's voice.

But Harry is the main problem. This morning at breakfast he kept scowling at him so was Ron. He thought after last night he would talk to Percy instead was angry at him. Especially when Hermione decided to sit next to Lily and Him.

A knock on the door broke him out on concentration. Leaving one eye closed, he glanced at the door. Their Nico and ... Leo was standing.

"Hey man" Leo started off. "I'm kind of angry that you didn't come to the sorting" That was Leo for you. He didnt hide his emotions.

Letting out a throaty laugh he got up from his crossed legged position and walked over to him. "How are ya?" Leo just grunted in response.

"Thalia's a pain" he mumbled rubbing the back of his neck. "I want to train during the day, nooo she says. She wants to train during the night and I'm forced to"

He grinned. That was Thalia. "Why werent you in class Mr"

Both Nico and Leo looked at each other. "Free period"

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking? " Leo said in a girly voice.

Nico gave him a dirty. "Just no"

Percy gave them a knowing look. He wants to train he really does, but what of they get caught. "Where should we train" Both Nico and Leo gave each other a look.

Time skip.

Percy dodged an attack from Leo. He still uses his hammer which annoys percy immensely. The hammer is literally the size of him but Leo still manages to hold it like it was a twig. Oh and its enlightened in greek fire.

They decided to train in the forbidden forest. No one goes in there. Rumors of evil centuars monsters and death eaters are told and that makes percy even more eager to train there.

Grinning percy thrust out his hand. Closing his eyes he felt a tug in his stomach. Opening them, Leo stood in a position where he looked like he was ready to take a swing at him.

Percy removed Leo's hand from the flaming hammer, and pushed him onto the floor. Turning around what he saw made his blood turn cold...

Hermione was standing there jaws wide open and eyes buldging out of her head.

He panicked. What he did to that other teacher drained him completely. He cant do that to her. Nico was also frozen pointing at the direction of Hermione.

Willing himself to walk towards Hermione he stood in front of her and put his hands behind his back. He then willed time to go as it is.

"Ow!"

"Imposter!"

"What is happening here?!?" The last one was Hermione.

She let out a squeak of surprise when she saw Percy casually standing infront of her.

Seeing the fear in her eyes made him wince. He hated her looking at him that way. She turned about to bolt.

He let her.