Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Percy's POV

I grumbled under my breath. The chosen one? What was he chosen for? Being cowardly and dramatic, sounds alot like zues. I looked at my quest mates all walking in silence,Thalia and Leo seemed to get closer, Bianca and Luke aswell, Hermione's arm was linked with mine and Nico was trailing behind us kicking rocks on the path.

Nico growled, he seemed more angry. I dont judge him though, i would've killed Zach if they haven't held me back. "What now? We charge into battle with only 7 of-"

"Make that eight" Kaden yelled running up to us, we all just stared at him in shock "It's just because i want to do something with my life and not sit back and watch people save the world"

I nodded my head at him, we need all the people we can get. "Is there anyone willing to help?"

He pursed his lips and looked at me uncertainly "There's this girl Denise Jones, D.J for short, she's a good fighter we can go ask her. There's 70% chance she'll help us"

I lifted my eyebrow "The other 30?"

He hesitated, "she's loyal to the legion so she might trick us into handing our selves in"

"I'll take that seventy" Hermione spoke up from besides me, i gave her a look "We need all the help we can get Perce and besides three of us can go with him to recruit people while the other four goes ahead with your plan." Oh, my plan totally forgot about that, it's really a plan that might not work out.

"Who's willing to go with Kaden?" I asked out loud.

Luke, Bianca and Hermione stepped foward. "You four started this. Finish it" Luke said certainly. I nodded my head gratefully, i kissed Hermione's forehead then looked at Kaden.

"Is there any fields i can destroy here?"

He grinned "Zach has a big backyard. He wouldn't mind if you rearrange it for him" I threw him a grin.

"Would love to. We better get going, we'll meet here in an hour"

Kaden wasnt lying when he said his back yard was huge wait... is that a golf court?

My plan you ask? I haven't tried this before but im going to resurrect the dead...yeah we're that extra.

Leo was bouncing up in down in excitement, he was really looking foward to this when i honestly wasn't. I took a deep breath. "Nico your the death master, what do i do?"

Nico looked taken back, "What?"

I glared at him "You always rise people from the dead"

He glared right back "Im just going to enlighten your day and say i raise ghost corpse, not bloody resurrect anyone'

"True, true" Leo and Thalia chorused.

I huffed but jumped over the gate, the others following lead. We began walking to the center of the clearing kicking away golf equipment and removing the stick thingies from the ground, you can tell im not into golf.

I sat crossed legged on the ground, patting the empty spots next to me so they can sit down. Once everyone was seated a note floated out of existence.

Thalia picked it up and groaned. "It says let Nico read it out loud"

"That's not fair" Leo whined.

"Oh shut up Valdez" Nico snapped before snatching the paper away from Thalia's grasp. "Steps to raising the dead...step 1- sit in a circle amd hold hands"

"Um ew boy cooties"

"I hate humans"

"What happens if i "accidentally" burn them?"