Chapter 16

Hey guys i just wanted to say thank you sooo much for the 4.1k it means so much to me thank youu!

Also im rewriting the ending starting from here. I just didn't like the ending and couldn't think of a plot for the "sequel" i was supposed to do. Its also under major editing since i read through it and realised i had many spelling mistakes and the sentences also dont make sense....always proof read kids...and don't rush into the story aswell.

Again thank you soooooooooooo much, on with the story

Xoxo- Estelle_Archer ❤

Percy's POV

Void stood above a crowd of wizards, all of them unfamiliar and gassed up, he seemed to be urging them to do something convining them. I frowned deeply stepping into the crowd. Void was an attractive man no doubt, his face was like it was scuplted out of stone and his purple eyes like two swirling vortexs. His face was twisted into a sadistic smirk as the crowd yelled with agreement as he continued to shout non sense.  Bloodlust was all i noticed, all i felt.

"We need to take a step towards a brighter future!" Void yelled while yells of agreement was heard in the crowd. "In a few weeks the only and final battle will be held at the 3rd camp and we will be the victors!"

This was so unlike them to do this. The wizards were kimd people who wanted nothing to do with war, they spent all this time recovering and now they want to go through another. Unless they were being controlled, the way Harry was. And why would he do only one battle? They have to prepare a lot. Unless... realisation hit me like a truck going high speed, something that shook me from the core. He's strong enough to wipe out a whole army in one battle. This was all planned and was planned for a very long time, a plan which could be the destruction of the gods once and for all.

"Im sending troops to america, there i have a ring made by my father Felix. Inside this ring is enough power to- oh look at what we have here" He galnced menacingly at me, his purple eyes ignited with greek fire "We have a trespasser"

***

I woke up in shock. My body shook as shallow and short breaths left my lips. Shit, what are we supposed to do now? I rushed out of the tent we set up a couple nights ago, I ran around the clearing waking up everyone by unzipping the tents yelling like crazy.

Everyone grumpily walked out of their tents grumbling under their breaths. I started to pace, dragging my hands down my face and hitting my self on the side of my head. Why did i underestimate them? Now they're one step ahead of us and hace everything planned out.

"Gods seriously?" Zoë hissed. She looked pretty funny. Her hair was everywhere and she had bags under her eyes. Bianca who bunked with her, crossed her arms over her chest and glared angrily at me, her dark eyes blazing with contained anger.

Well...that's kind of the look everyone's giving me. "We need to get going." I announced running into my tent grabbing a sweater quickly putting it one.

"Why?" Thalia grumbled. Huh. I guessed being with the hunters for a couple years, didn't teach her how to wake up early without questioning it.

"Well a little birdie told me a war is coming soon and that we better get going" I replied casually adding "You know the usual stuff" at the end. The group of demigods looked at me in shock still not moving. At all. "Well get going, I'll explain later"

One torturous hour later of complaining and cussing, the group and I finally made it a mile away from the old campsite. I squatted down and placed two fingers on the ground. I pursed my lips and looked ahead of me. We have to be here. I have this feeling that i cant get over. "I find it ridiculous that were just wandering around without a plan" Someone hissed from the group. I recognised it as Theseus. He liked plans and liked to stick to his plans, i now know why Athena fell for him in the past. He was really smart, for a son of Poseidon.