Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Percy's POV

He fell onto the floor violently shaking. The

flashbacks were happening again and he couldn't do anything to help himself. He was afraid. Really afraid. But he deserved it after everything he did to Dumbledore, how he pushed the one person who can heal him away. He deserved every ounce of pain he felt.

A sob of pain escaped his lips. But quickly hushed himself. He doesn't know if the three were still in his room or if they left. He doesnt want them to know.

Know how much pain he's going through.

His eyes slowly dropped but shook his head. No. The flashbacks were getting worse not only was he remembering events from the war, he was also feeling the pain again and again. He has twice amount the scars he had two weeks ago. The scars covered his body like a coat. He felt disgusted at him self.

Although he deserved what he was getting.

The pain stopped. He touched his arm, his hamds were painted crimson the colour of blood. The same cut from the throne room. The day he was made immortal and a monster.

Forcing himself onto his knees, he used it as help to help him stand. Limping he walked towards the shower. Not caring if the water was freezing he stepped in. The cold water never bothered him anyway.

He shut his eyes and instantly regretted it. There she stood and he was smiling at him.

"Seaweed Brain" She whispered. Her grey eyes watering. Her princess blonde curls just like he remembered.

"Wise girl" he fell onto the floor sobbing. "I've done something so awful" Anabeth sat across him, her smile never wavering.

""I know" She whispered her grey eyes shining knowingly "But if you didn't do what you did, you and the wizards would've been two steps back and the gods will have a minor chance of winning especially since all of us demigods died"

"But i killed someone" Percy argued, his eyes were red and puffy but she didnt even waver.

She rolled her eyes playfully."Man up Percy" She stood up up extending a hand out for percy to hold. Thats exactly what he did. She helped him up "His the first of many deaths. Don't beat yourself up about it"

He smiled slightly. He nodded his head okay.

She waved to him goodbye. And he was finally able to open his eyes, he let out a harsh sigh.

Why do these things always always happen to him? The fates dont control him. His a natural curse, a monster.

After getting dressed Percy walked casually to the great hall, his hands were shoved in his pockets, his hood on. Five minutes were left for dinner. And if he could make it he might get something to eat. Might.

He walked in the great hall, everyone was suddenly quite. A low growl escaped his throat, he hated the attention. He hated life in total.

He sat at the end of the Gryffindor table. He waited, he waited for the yells of horror from the students. The yell from the teachers and lastly the accusing stares. But nothing happened. He poked his food in disgust, nothing looked appetizing anymore.

He tried not to look too obvious as he searched for Hermione and Lily. He ran his hands down his face. Damn it. He looked over at the Slytherin table. Ricky was gone as well, he stood up in anger making everyone jump back in shock.

Thalia, Nico and Leo stood up as well. They all looked at Percy questionly but he ignored them and started to look for him. Harry, he had a large smirk placed on his face and Percy wanted nothing more than to punch it off, repeatedly.