Chapter 19

Before i start this chapter, i have to say how much i appreciate anyone and everyone who reads this book or has come this far. Honestly im so surprised.
Literally 6.12k views.
THANKSSSSS

Percy's POV

Whoever insults Gilbert, insults me. A new unspoken rule.

So when Hermione screeched "What is that?!" Her brown eyes shining with both curiousity and disgust. Her hand squeezed my arms cutting of my blood circulation. Not literally butttt you know.

I gasped "How dare you!" I snapped back. "That's our son!"

"Oh gods" Harry groaned throwing his head back, over exaggerating.

"Percy I-" Hermione she started off but just shook her head. She looked nervously at the brown blob "Hi...Gilbert"

The brown blob waved back. "Uh guys" Harry called out. Both Hermione and I turned to look at Harry who was standing in front of a horde of monsters.

And automatically i pulled out my swords stormbringer and riptide. Hermione pulled out her dagger and wand, Harry his wands.

He pointed his wand at the first monster, a draecane. "Avada Kedavra!" The hybrid-monster exploded into golden sand, blowing away into the dark filled hall.

"Are you ready?" I asked Hermione with a grin, completely fear free.

She nodded at me, with a smile she leaned up to peck me on my lips. "Now I'm ready" she announced with a smile. And with that happy note we jumped into battle besides Harry.

The first monster that reached me was quickly turned into yellow sand. The hellhound was one of the most easiest monsters to defeat, conpared to all the others I faced. This was like a walk in a park.

I jumped over a fallen gaurd and slashed at another monster. My eyes snapping from one monster to another. And there he was. The minotaur.

Ever since i was twelve, I've realised that the minotaur had this huge obsession with me, honeslty. He always goes after me when he rises from the literal pits of hell and goes right back afterwards.

He should just jump in.

"Hey big fella" i greeted twirling my swords experimentally. Dodging a monster which came flying behind me.

"Thats my fault!" Harry yelled "Sorry!"

Both the minotaur and i stopped advancing at each other and just looked at each other like can you believe this guy?

The monster grunted, and i just nodded in agreement. "Hey Harry! Stop throwing monsters our way!" I yelled annoyingly "Beefhead and I are trying to fight!"

The minotaur gave me a snarl at his nickname and started to sniff the air.  The minotaur has no sight so he uses  scent and movement to fight. It might seem hard but trust me the Minotaur is an professional.

Just as my mother taught me i waited for the monster to be at arms length to jump out the way. And just like 5 years ago the monster charged at me like a bull would at a red flag. Time slowed down. Literally. Hermione was midway shooting a spell and Harry's fave was confronted with pain as he clutched his arm dripping with some green liquid.

I glanced down at my hands which were glowing with a surreal gold light, illuminating the dark hall with a new found light. I smile broke out across my lips. Yes! I finally unlocked the power of Chronos.

I smiled as i thought about a plan i just formed. I wiped my swords against my cargo pants and ran my sword through the minotaur and the hellhound and the laistragon gaint and... you get the idea. Once i was done my limbs hurt like a bitch. And just then time started again.

Ha, all the monsters didn't know what hit them as they all exploded into golden dust, like fireworks on new years eve. I smirked at my work and ran my hand through my hair.

"What-What just happened?" Hermione asked in shock, her hair whipped around her as she looked around the dark hall in shock.

Harry just grunted and limped towards us "Well whoever did that helped us so..."

I smiled and gestured for us to leave. "Well lets go"

And with a lot of enthusiasm the three of us just limped out of the building like no tomorrow.

And just as we left, Nico, Luke and Thalia appeared out of no where with a smile. "Thank the gods you guys made it out" Thalia grinned, her electric blue eyes shining with relief.

"I talked to Erebus" Nico spoke up and at once we all stopped talking and galnced at him with a look of shock. His eyes shone with a kind of grim look we all got customed to "The battle is tomorrow"

Luke frowned "And they wont be helping us."

Well shit.

*****
Soooo this book is almost going to end. And im still thinking if i should do a sequel or just start another Percy Jackson fanfic. If you know what i mean.

So these are my ideas

-A Percy Jackson and transformer fanfic series.

-A Percy Jackson and the Maze Runner Fanfic.

-Percy Jackson and Eragon

-Percy Jackson and I am number four series.