Chapter 8

Chapter Eight

Percy POV

"What?" Nico asked in disbelief while Leo was laughing.

Thalia just looked shocked. She came earlier today and sadly he wasnt able to go to her sorting, she had come a couple weeks late. And Umbridge has been a pain, he had 'Unfinished buisness' as she says.

Percy personally thinks this is bad. The momemt they had, scares him. Something about her soothes him. He doesnt want her to. Both him and Hermione avoided each other since the incident.

He nodded glumly. Nico whistled in a tone which clearly says his impressed. "Your bringing her and every chick in this school to their knees"

He glared un amusingly at Nico and Leo. They werent helping his problem. He was a walking curse. And by having Hermione by his side if she stays by his side is like dragging a dead corpse.

With drawing his head in his hands he threw his head back and groaned. He cant afford more detention. They were "lucky they didnt get expelled" how Ms McGonagall put it. They were blamed for Harrys state. Well he was anyway. And he was damn proud. If Hermione didnt stop him, they would've been healing a dead man.

He cracked his knuckles in joy. Oh how much he hated Harry right now. He was associating with the enemy, he was thinking about joining the titans. Going against his friends for power, Percy wasn't done with him yet.

"His not possessed?" Thalia asked glumly. "By an eildon i mean"

"Nope" he popped the "p".

Thalia looked angry. He bets shes angry she accepted the offer for this quest.

"But why would the titans from an alliance with Voldemort?" Nico grumbled deep in thought.

"Power" Leo stated simply. "Forming an alliance with Voldemort means that they can take control of England, its a place were there's no decedent's of the gods here."

"Krois was pretty surprised that I was here" He muttered. "But he was an easy fight.

J-jason said that he was nearly impossible to beat" He still had troublewith saying their names with our stuttering. His afraid that maybe he would never get over their deaths.

Both Thalia and Leo winced. Out of tbe four of us they were the closest with him.

"And none of us talked with our patrons for-" Leo grumbled but Percy cut him off "Actually i just talked to Anake and Chaos the other night."

FlashBack

"Perseus" a soothing voice whispered. He opened his eyes, he was in an all white room layong on a white bed with blue covers.

He stumbled out of bed his eyes snapped to his pocket in his cardio pants. But with Percys luck, he was wearing blue hospital clothes and his weapon gift from anake was missing. It was able to turn into a ring.

"Perseus" There Anake was sitting. Her golden eyes brimmed with tears, she looked sad but somewhat calm. "Chronos has decided to fade"

He paused. Why? Percy might be a seaweed brain but he knows that everytime a primdormal fades the next person in line gets the power. Aka Kronos.

"Dont worry young Perseus. He gave me his powers before he faded. He told me to give it to someone worthy of his power." she studied him casually.

"Im here to train you and warn you" she continued "The titans have formed an alliance with Voldemort and are forming to make a wizard army to help take other Olympus. By using the Harry boy they bbelieved that he could comvince the wizards without a fight. They needed little to convince him, Power lust is his fatal flaw."