Chapter 15

Kadens POV

When i walked into Zach's backyard i didn't except seven unfamiliar people questioning Percy and Nico along with Thalia and Leo, glancing at the three demigods only Bianca and Luke seemed to recognize the strangers, Hermione and D.J didn't. I was glad i wasn't the only one who looked confused.

I shrugged and walked towards the group. "Why Percy?" A guy with blonde hair and purple eyes grumbled "Have you seen the beaches?"

"I-I just need help" He replied, he looked overwhelmed, very overwhelmed.

A guy with chocolate coloured skin and who was very built put his hands up in a calming manner "Hey, lets all take a deep breath and just hear him out okay"

A girl clinging on to his arm grumbled loudly "I was getting my nails done"

Luke hid behind us as we continued to walk, and Hermione looked nervously at Percy who finally seemed to notice us, He looked at the three with him who seemed to understand what she meant, they automatically started to soothe the unknown people.

"Hey" his voice was hoarse as he greeted us. It was clear he knew these people, that they were close to him some point in life. Hermione smiled softly at him.

"What's wrong Perce?" Hermione whispered.

He ran his hands down his face and pulled his hair slightly. "They want to stay dead, but they don't understand that they wont die unless they kill themselves."

"Y-you mean they're dead?" I asked stuttering, i felt so much death radiating off of them, and this was the only explanation or...they killed lots of people.

He nodded his head in confirmation "Come on" He pulled Hermione's hand and looked at us "Oh and Luke. If i were you I'd stay behind me at all times."

I looked confusingly at Luke who mouthed later, I gave him a look and followed the couple leading the way, the seven were still arguing with Nico, Thalia and Leo who seemed to be struggling keeping their calm now. Especially my half brother Nico.

"Just shut up!" he growled "There's anpther war and were in need of help"

"Oh great"

"Was that supposed to make me feel better?"

"What a boy cant deal with that on his own?"

Percy scowled at the ground and pulled out two hunting knives. He threw them on the ground to them, they all looked confusingly at him but Percy remained emotionless.

"You all have to kill yourselves if you want yo die" His voice was void of emtion.

The shocked look that the unknown seven was giving him was one i would never forget.

"I bought you all back to help but i guess you are all useless now"

"Your not the Percy i used to know" The dark skinned boy muttered to Percy.

"The Percy you know died in the second war, where all his emotions turned into rage" He growled, before turning and walking away. Hermione gave me a distant look before turning and following him. Gods what is this? What did i sign myself into?

An asian boy with a permanent squint to his face scowled at Percy's direction."His an ass. Alot like you Nico"

Nico smiled mockingly "Thanks Michael, for that opinion i never asked for" I smiled slightly,that's the exact same thing i would've said.

Michael scowled at Nico and turned to the bulky guy "Beckendorf what do you think we should do" Beckendorf shrugged.

"Introduce ourselves obviously" He then gestured to Me, D.J and Leo. "Charles Beckendorf"