3

"How many times do I have to say that revised all of your trash work? Are you all deaf? I want a revision right now!!!!" Taeyeon yelled at his poor employee who were tired of his temper lashing his anger unto them everytime their boss was having a hard time after his wife Jessica still in comatose.

"M-Mr. Kim, y-your n-new secretary already here." One of his employee spoke in fear afraid that his anger diverted into him, the poor guy already peaking his eyes over the folder that covering his face in case the boss might throw something in their direction but oddly Taeyeon kept himself together as he looks at the two-door of his own office revealing a weird kind of girl possessing some evil spirits, his new secretary Hwang Tiffany, she was hired a day before their client presentation.

"Annyeong hasaeyo! Hwang Tiffany imnida. I'm the boss new secretary, nicr meeting you all!" The girl said cheerfully after giving a bow of respect towards her senior colleagues as well as the boss who was looking sternly at her. Taeyeon looks at her from head to toe before he throws something into her direction, a gold card.

"You hired another piece of trash Mr. Jang like all of your team of idiots, just buy all you want with my card I don't care, I don't want a secretary just get lost in my sight whoever you are!" Taeyeon's behavior was a usual sight for his senior employees but not for Tiffany who stares at him in displease. She sighed heavily before she took all of her courage to confront the still back facing arrogant boss infront of her.

"Excuse me Mr. Kim but you don't have to remind me how unprofessional you are towards your employees and for your information after seeing your rude and arrogant self infront of me I regret that I'm hired as your secretary because I'm not here to babysit an immature kid like you and besides I don't need your card, I have my own money for myself to buy my stuffs and even if you don't shout it out loud I'm already resigning!!!" Tiffany lashes back receiving a victory against him, everyone in the room silently cheering for her outstanding bravery to fought back at their temperemental boss who was as surprise as them that someone withstood him. He cleared his throat awkwardly not wanting to embarrass himself furtherly without a good fight but before he opens his mouth, a card flew into the mid-air hitting his forehead, a groan escapes from his mouth instead caressing the spot in pain.

"She's a good match against the boss." Mr. Jang praises the woman silently who was now leaving the room behind with her stuffs.

"W-Why d-don't we gave her a chance, I review her resume carefully and her qualification for being a perfect secretary already possessed by her, Mr. Kim?" Mr. Jang praying for his life as he insisted his boss to get the girl back because she's quite a good catch who can fight back at the boss' temper.

"You hire her again and I fire all of you especially you! Go get me an ice for Pete's sake my forehead hurts like hell!" Taeyeon slammed his fist at his desk because he was totally embarrased infront of them and couldn't believe he lost against a lowly person who happens to be an ordinary unemployed creature.

"YAH!! WHY ARE YOU STANDING OVER THERE JUST HURRY AND GET MR. KIM AN ICE BAG??!!!" Mr. Jang panickly hurrying his team to assists their injured boss.

"Tiffany Hwang, I'll remember that name until the day I die. I'll make her suffer to death!!" Taeyeon whisper to himself glaring at the door where the weirdo stepped out not long ago.

-OUTSIDE THE KIM COMPANY-

"I DON'T WANT TO SEE THAT ARROGANT FREAK AS WELL EVEN HIS MERE SHADOW!!!" Tiffany stomped her feet as she walked downtown carrying her stuff to find another job after she resigned at the arrogant boss company.

"He's so freaking rude!!!" She added as she clenches her teeth and fist in anger bumping into another passers by at the pavement road.

"Ow!" They both groan in pain as their forehead hit each other and immediately fell into the ground at the same time.

"A-Are y-you okay Miss?" The voice asked worriedly as he helps the weirdo girl stand on her feet.

"I'm okay-----"

"Miss Hwang I'm glad we crossed path again!!!" Mr. Jang remembers and offered her a lunch treat. They both headed into a nearby restaurant after their brief introduction.

"As I was saying I want you to reconsider your application at our company, I know it sounds like I'm forcing you into something but seems like I get straight to the point. I want you to be the one who will look after our boss, he's truly a kindhearted person before but after a tragic accident with his wife, he lost his ability to be happy so please take my offer I'm willing to sacrifice my job just to make Mr. Kim back into himself." Mr. Jang pleaded with his puppy eyes but a despise look from Tiffany in return, she hates aegyo comes from other people exception was herself.

"But sounds like I'm going to be his babysitter or some therapist on his mental illness, kinda? But I really need a job for myself, my wallet was almost empty." Tiffany said a sad frown shows from her expression not passed through Mr. Jang's eyes. He think of a good deal to offer and money was his ultimate option, who doesn't want money.

"I'll make sure my boss will pay you good that you can even feed the whole village you were in right now." Mr. Jang turned his last card unto her before the girl rethink again.

"Money! Money! Money!" A sign of dollars already replaying inside her mind as she thinks that it was a good offer instead of nothing.

"B-But I can't even face the boss after what I've said into him over there I think he will feed me into his tigers." Tiffany said before she felt embarrassed of her behavior awhile ago.

"Trust me I'm working under the Kim family for 30 years and I'm his father close friend as well so he couldn't say no with me even if he insisted." Mr. Jang places his hand into her, reassuring the girl.

"O-Okay so what will I do?" Tiffany asked as she take note of everything Taeyeon hated the most even his likes and a brief family background and himself.

"Jessica? His wife's name was Jessica Kim?" Tiffany asked in clarification.

"Yeah, do you happen to know Mrs. Kim before?" Mr. Jang asked curiously earning a nod from the girl sitting across him.

"She's one of the volunteer and donor of an orphanage where I grew up but now I already left and find a new life in the city." She explained making Mr. Jang smile contently.

"Your an angel sent from above for us. Thank you for passing your resume with our company." The middle age man stated with a smile.

"I'm the one who was very grateful because you see my potential as an employee through the assets of the company, Mr. Jang." Tiffany smile back.

-to be continued