5

(INSERT BACKGROUND SONG: AS YOU ARE BY CHARLIE PUTH)

"Uwaaaah~ I~, I will always love you... Baby I can never judge you~"

"I will take you as you are~"

Tiffany singing her lungs out with the song she's been jamming early in the morning since she was the first to arrived at the workplace, placing her stuffs into the right placing, cleaning the not necessary things on the top of her table were the possible thing to do  before the real task was given by her boss. Swaying her hips from left to right following every beat, the notes was perfect to her voice but obliviously she's being watched by someone from afar, hiding to avoid being noticed by the happy kiddo. The vibrant pink colors of her sweater matching with her black slacks and a sneakers since today was wash day for the employee so she's free to wear anything she wants and today was a wonderful day for the simple minded Hwang. She almost finished the cleaning when finally the boss went inside with a loud bang of the door, a sign that she must stop her mini concert but instead receiving a mini heart attack in return. Taeyeon secretly smirk to himself seeing a dumbfounded secretary with her mouth agape.

"Did you see it Mr. Kim?" Asking with an anxious tone stopping her bold movement for a moment before Taeyeon arched his brows with a puzzle expression.

"See what?" Taeyeon questioned back with his deep tone voice making the lucky latter sighed in relief.

"Oh, sorry its nothing Mr. Kim, I would like to greet you good morning!" Tiffany cheered flashing her eyesmile making his heart skip a beat for a short while before he nodded in acknowledgement skipping into his swivel chair opening his laptop, a huge piles of papers has been lined up for signatory.

"A hot coffee for you Mr. Kim. Mr. Jang already orient me about your taste in food so enjoy it." Tiffany placed the cup without being told by her boss, she's being professional and responsible because she's given a chance and a high salary as well so working hard in return will pay off the boss kindness towards her.

"Hmmmm..." He only hums in response but his eyes secretly looking at the young girl already working her butt off since its 8am.

"Weirdo." He whisper but letting out a slight curve upward on his lips before sipping his coffee.

"Daddy!!!!" A little cute voice rang through the silent atmosphere since everyone were busy at their own workplace. Lauren barging inside her father's office but instead of a warm hug, she's been welcome by a cold stares from Taeyeon, a sign that she must back off or else a good scolding will eventually takes place and embarrassed her infront of many people.

"D-Daddy?" From a cheerful tone turns into a frighten one when Taeyeon slowly standing up from his respective seat giving her a silent treatment and unfortunately her big brother Ethan was still nowhere to be found at the moment.

"Oh, annyeong? What's your name? Are you lost or what? Why does a cutie pie been doing here? It was still our working hours your parents might be working now. Here, I have a a pack of gummy bears for you!" Tiffany hand her the sweets as she blocked her boss from the scared little girl with already tears in her eyes. Gladly, the secretary was aware from the atmosphere so better saved the little fella from her boss wrath.

"T-Thank you." Lauren took the sweets from her hand but Taeyeon's deep voice added a weighs on the little girl's shoulder.

"Why are you accepting a food from a stranger? Did I teach you to be a rude girl like that?" Taeyeon glares at the innocent child with his loud voice that almost heard from the other side of the four corners.

"Mr. Kim please excuse me for being rude but can you tone down your voice you scared the girl." Tiffany stood infront of Lauren grabbing the little one behind her legs. She knows that he's crossing the line for scolding an innocent child and decided to stepped into the boundaries, she thought it was the right thing to do.

"I have the right since she's my daughter and you haven't so please don't interfere with my private matters with my kids. You move asode or I'll fire you? You choose!" The boss didn't let her win this time around because everything he said will always be right no matter what.

"Go ahead, fire me then I'll report you to department of human rights!" Tiffany had no knowledge about the laws but she bravely thrown any kind of nonsense words that comes through her mind without even thinking abit. Taeyeon forehead knitted not understanding what nonsense she's talking about right now but before the tensions arise completely, Mr. Jang arrived on time.

"Okay, kiddos stop right there I have a good news to tell everybody, we already got the deal with Mr. Won of SKT Corp!" Mr. Jang cheered by himself followed by everyone who heard his announcement suddenly the tensions quickly forgotten and everybody got back to their work.

"Congratulations Mr. Kim!" He shook his boss hand and patted his shoulder to make sure he will digest the news and calm him down as well. Tiffany secretly dragged Lauren outside while Mr. Jang do the talking awhile ago, they made their way to the company's cafeteria holding the little girl's soft little hand.

"Lauren! Here you are I thought I lost you somewhere when I took the call from our school administrator." Ethan skipped his way to his little sister and noticed Tiffany's presence beside.

"You must be the one who took care of my sister, thank you very much!" Ethan let out his cute dimple smile before patting Lauren's head while Tiffany smiled back making his heart skips a beat. Love at first sight.

"Oh, I'm Ethan and she's my sister Lauren." He introduced even it wasn't needed in the first place, he was starstruck from her beauty when she eyesmile at him.

"I'm Tiffany nice to meet you Ethan and Lauren. Oh, I almost forgot I've got to getback to work or else the boss will scold me or worst kick me out from his company. Bye have a great day ahead!" Tiffanu scurried back to work stepping inside the elevator leaving a dumbfounded Ethan and a friendly Lauren waving her hand into the kind woman who helps her awhile ago from her own father's wrath.

"She's an angel... A fallen one..." Ethan whisper while grasping his chest and shirt.

-to be continued

A/N: Tiffany's ethereal beauty charms the father and son under her spell, ottoke? :O