12

Days passed felt like years for Tiffany after her boss proposed to her regarding marriage stuffs, Jessica's words and starting off with a new family were purely a burden for her. She often spacing out during working hours and didn't go unnoticed by Taeyeon's scrutinizing eyes and thinking about his sudden proposal, he didn't have to force her to do favors for his own sake, he felt guilty and selfish at the same time over his wife's death. He thought for a second and decided to call off the proposal before her secretary went insane, he felt sad seeing her suffering like he was kind of forcing his love to another woman just to forget his past love. Taeyeon swiftly get up from his personal desk putting down his reading glasses before he went to Tiffany's desk but before he could speak his thoughts, the brunette beats him first.

"I'll take the proposal Mr. Kim!" Tiffany hollered caught everyones attention, the boss quickly dragged her inside his office for privacy.

"Are you insane? You didn't have to do it if you don't want to, I'll be fine. Don't force yourself into this complicated situation I am in." Tiffany hushed him by putting a finger on his lips to stopped his rubbish talking.

"I'm not forcing myself Tae, I'm doing it for myself and I think of it a thousand of times before I came up with the decision, you know how many sleepless night I suffered to answer your proposal and seems I'm still into you, I admit I'm not be good enough wife for you and a mother to your kids but I will do my best Mr. Kim." Tiffany's eyes widen after Taeyeon engulfed her into his embrace after she confessed her true feelings regarding of accepting the marriage proposal, it wasn't every woman's dream proposal but for her it was a dream come true when someone loves you back.

"Thank you Ms. Hwang, you don't even know how much it means to me knowing you wanted to stay by my side, I'll do my best from now on." Taeyeon's word was enough for her to be motivated but the problem was his kids who couldn't instantly accept her taking Jessica's position on their family.

"Thank you Mr. Kim." Tiffany shyly said before she hides her face deeply into his buff chest.

"I told you to call me Tae." Taeyeon petted her head like a cute puppy. Well, she's literally cute by now acting shy towards her boss slash crush.

"From now on were on this together." Taeyeon said before he seized the moment with Tiffany in his arms.

"Expect the worst thing will happen between our marriage life but I promise I will be by your side and every steps you'll take I'll be there as your husband, I'll never leave you." Taeyeon kissed the crown of her head.

"Thank you and please take good care of me as well, Taeyeon." Tiffany shyly admitted as she looked straight through his loving eyes whose staring back at her with affection.

"So will you marry me now Fany-ah?" Taeyeon asked like a total shy boy despite of their age gap.

"Yes, I'll love to." They sealed their promises into their first shared kiss on each others lips.

Nothing went well after they both announced their wedding in the company after a few days, many bad, harmful rumors and gossips spread througout each of the department like Tiffany was a gold digger, a slut, a seductress and worst a mistress trying to lure their boss for money and of course, the bride-to-be was deeply hurt by them so Taeyeon decided to let her stay at home and rest before the wedding come, he felt bad but he need to be tough for her and Jessica's words serves as his guide, he also confronted his family but they were against it especially the Jung's, they couldn't get their blessings so Taeyeon decided to marry her secretly but Mr. Jung quickly knows about it and spilled the marriage without consent to Mr. Kim who fumes in anger, he kicked out his own son out from the company as the President and also disown her, the children stayed under the Jung's care. Ethan and Krystal were more furious about their father's sudden marriage with Tiffany but Lauren and Jisoo were crying and wants to be with their father.

"Do we really need to hide like this?" The young wife asked her depressed husband who was thinking about their new life but without money with them.

"I have no choice but don't worry we will get through this, honey." Taeyeon caressed his wife's hair as they both travelled out of Seoul to lived a new life and away from the people who despises them both.

"I'm sorry you have to get through with this situation because of me." Tiffany cried on her husband's shoulder as she recalls how they both kicked out by the Kim family.

"Stop talking nonsense, its not your fault, I wanted this life and I need you by my side, I promise I'll take th kids with me."

"I'm very sorry."

"I hate seeing you cry wife so please don't make me feel bad, okay?" Taeyeon kissed his new wife's lips to soothe her.

"I promise I will be a good wife."

"You're started being a good wife right now for me." They smiled to each other before they leaned in for a kiss.

"Here we are!" They arrived at the small house Taeyeon secretly bought from his savings and enough for them to start a new life.

"It's beautiful." Tiffany eyed the pink interior of their small house.

"I'm glad you like it." The husband was satisfied from his wife's good reaction as they checked their house.

"I love you hubby!" Tiffany jumped on his arms as she felt loved.

"I love you too wifey."

"I think there's still something missing in our new house wifey?"

"Huh? Really what is it then?" Tiffany asked confusingly.

"Our little army of Taeyeon and Tiffany running around this spacious house." The husband smirked seductively at his blushing wife.

"Yah! Let me down!" Taeyeon carried his wife and they went to their bedroom to test the quality of the mattress and started to make babies of their own but the worst thing will soon to happen in their happy marriage.

-to be continued

A/N: This morning, I'm sadden by the news of 3 members (Tiffany, Sooyoung, Seohyun) of SNSD leaving SM, I might be depressed by now but I promise I continue all of my pending stories, in reality there would be TaeNy no more for us SONES but in my stories TaeNy will always be real. Thank you for your understanding.

With Love,

chocomint89