15

"So, you're Ms. Jang Sooyeon." Mr. Kim sipped his tea serve by the latter who looks like Jessica Jung, the elder Kim decided to meet to with Mr. Jung's long lost daughter that adopted by the Jang household who were already passed away two years ago because of the plane crush.

"So you know about my real parents? I have no memories of them though but like what you said I look familiar with someone you used to know Mr. Kim." Sooyeon stated as she sat across the old man as they meet at the private room of the college faculty.

"Here's a photo that will prove your real identity Ms. Jang or should I say Jung Sooyeon." Mr. Kim placed a family photo on the table where Sooyeon was included together with her late twin sister Jessica and their parents.

"S-She l-looks like me." Sooyeon couldn't believe her eyes that everybody said was real regarding of her had a doppleganger.

"Of course, she's your twin sister Jessica Jung." Mr. Kim explained.

"Where is she now?" Sooyeon curiously asked as she stared lovingly at her family photo.

"She died a few months ago because of a severe illness due to car accident leaving her husband and children." Mr. Kim wanted to get Sooyeon's side so that he could deal with her to be married with his son, Taeyeon which was according to him and Mr. Jung's plan.

"I'm sorry I didn't know." Her tears fell unconsciously as she felt regretful towards her sister's death.

"And I need your help because someone took Jessica's husband away from her children besides his my only son to be exact." Mr. Kim shows his fake front so the latter would buy his lies against the Hwang.

"Someone took him away? Where's my sister's children then?" Sooyeon felt she must do something about her sister's husband.

"A woman or should I say my son's mistress who also the cause of death of your sister Jessica because the slut stole Taeyeon away from us and from his responsibility through their children whose now under the Jung's custody and my bastard son believes his woman instead of us, his own blood." Mr. Kim explained according to their plan to hook Sooyeon.

"Oh my God I should've known!" Sooyeon felt shocked from the information and she felt mad towards her brother in law and his mistress for betraying her own sister.

"So what should I do to help you with him Mr. Kim?" The woman eagerly asked like she pleaded more than willingness because she wants to get revenge at the traitors.

"I'll take care of everything and you only need to is marrying my son and take care of my grandchildren as well, help me to bring back Taeyeon home, you're the only who can do this because you resemble his late wife." Mr. Kim kneel infront of her to complete his great acting skills.

"Marrying my brother in law? I'm not against of you but I feel like I'm betraying my own sister as well Mr. Kim?!!" Sooyeon protested and she's in a relationship with Im Yoong, her long time boyfriend, she couldn't betray him too just for the sake of her sister's beloved family.

"Look you could help everybody like your own sister, father, mother and me for bringing back the father of your nephews and nieces." Mr. Kim pushed his last straw for making her agree.

"Sorry but I love my boyfriend." Sooyeon defended.

"So you had a boyfriend?" Mr. Kim found something to blackmail her.

"Yes and we love each other very much."

"Well, I think I take my leave now Ms. Jang Sooyeon." Mr. Kim cut his acting and proceed to another plan and used someone against the stubborn woman.

"Be careful on your way and I'm very sorry Mr. Kim." Sooyeon bowed.

"Just drop the formality and call me Uncle Kim instead Ms. Jang and thank you if you need me just call me." Mr. Kim waved her off and bows back before he stepped outside to leave Sooyeon's office.

"Goodbye Uncle Kim!"

"Hmmm..." Mr. Kim dialled his phone once he stepped out the office.

"Proceed to the next plan and I tell you the details once I get back there, alright bye then." Mr. Kim hung up and smirked before he headed out the college campus.

"My job was going to be smooth."

MEANWHILE

"I'm home!" Taeyeon slumped his body into their old couch as he worn off his rubber shoes at their front door and closed his eyes from exhaustion.

"Hello honey? Are you okay Fany?" Taeyeon eyed his wife who went out from their bathroom a couple of times since morning, she always throw up her food she ate, nauseous and no appetite, the husband felt bothered so he took a day off for tomorrow to take his wife into the clinic in town.

"I'm fine just a little bit dizzy." Tiffany carefully slumped her body beside her husband who automatically engulfed her into his warmth.

"You smell stinky hon!" Taeyeon pushed her away because she's not taking her shower since morning.

"You smelly too!!" Tiffany playfully tease back made both of them laughed at themselves.

"Aigoo, my baby boo." Taeyeon engulfed her back again and sniff her stinky hair.

"I already prepare our dinner so we must eat now or the food will get cold." Tiffany kisses her husband's inviting lips a few times more.

"I miss you Fany baby."

"I miss you too Taetae."

"I love you piggy!"

"I love you too dork!"

"C'mon let's eat now before I eat you up instead baby!" Taeyeon carried his wife in a bridal style as they walked into the dining.

"YAH! PERVERT!"

"You love this pervert dork husband."

"NO!!!"

"I love you honey!"

-to be continued

A/N: I would like to apologize from what I said before that no more TaeNy in reality, what I mean is no more TaeNy on-screen from now on, I think I offended some of you but I've no bad intention, its just a typo error from what I really wanted to say. Stay strong everybody and still believe and trust in OT9. Thank you everyone!

With Love,

chocomint89