20

*SLAP*

"ARE YOU REALLY OUT OF YOUR MIND??!!!" Mr. Kim slapped his own son from anger when he found out that Taeyeon was still searching for his wife using his money since the older Kim tracked all of his bank account and freezes them all so he could easily trace the transaction.

"SHE'S MY F*CKING WIFE SO I HAD THE RIGHTS TO FIND HIM AND BECAUSE OF YOU MY LIFE WAS NOW A MESSED!! I BLAME YOU FOR RUINING MY LIFE, FOR EVERYTHING HAPPENS TO ME WAS ONLY ACCORDING FROM YOUR OWN WILL AMD NOT MINE!!! I'VE BEEN IN YOUR SHADOWS FOR YEARS AND ME AS YOUR IDIOT SON ALWAYS OBEYING THOUGH IT WILL AFFECT ME IN A BAD WAY, I'M ALWAYS YOUR PET THAT FOLLOWS EVERYTHING YOU WANTED FOT YOURSELF AND NOT FOR ME!! YOU'RE SUCH A MANIPULATOR AND I'M A FOOL WHO ALWAYS FOLLOWING YOU AROUND LIKE A DOG AND NOT AS A HUMAN!!!!" Taeyeon yelled his frustration on his father that he kept for many years since young and now he find courage to spilled them out and letting out his frustrated feelings over his father greediness towards hi own life that had been manipulated by Mr. Kim. His father could only stood silently infront of him and due to surprise he kept his silence and watched his son filled with sadness, the reality slapping him and he could only stares at Taeyeon with guilt.

"I'm so tired Dad!" Taeyeon hung his head low avoiding to see his tears that threatened to fell. He clasped his hand trying to calm him down hoping he could do anything to change his father's point of view on his own life.

"Whatever, I'm out of this and I will find my wife even if against in your own will and I don't f*cking care, go on and disown me, I'm already fed up!" Taeyeon sprinted out leaving his father in a deep thoughts slamming the door behind.

"Grandpa." Ethan came out from his hiding place as soon as his own father leave the room, he accidentally eavesdropping through the conversation and now everything has been cleared regarding Taeyeon's true feelings, he had no slightest idea of what his going through with his own life dealing with them alone and his grandfather as the culprit of his father's miserable life.

"I had no idea that I'm hurting my own son I've been blinded my fame and money that I forgot to be a good father for him, I even forced him to married your mother though I knew he still had his girlfriend whom I took the blame for making her dead accidentally. The girl died because of me, I'm the one who ruined Taeyeon's life because of my selfish ambitions to become rich that I neglected his wants." Mr. Kim shed tears from his stories about his son who was living miserably with his life without him noticing. Ethan finally knew behind Taeyeon's behavior, he didn't love Jessica in the first place because everything starts from arranged marriage but he watched how his father cope up and tried to be a good husband and father for them even if going through the huge adjustment of moving on from his bitter past love. He was sure his late mother had no idea either, he kept his silence when Jessica seeing someone behind his father's back by turning blind with this important matter, he only wanted for a happy and perfect family but after a few years the man was nowhere to be found and Ethan was sure that it has something to do with Mr. Jung on the other hand but still no proof of suspicions against him but instinct tells him so.

"I can't believe that you can do it in your own son you're such a cruel father but I admit I'm such a cruel son for him as well." Ethan admitted with too much guilty inside him. He passed through Mr. Kim not looking into his eyes, his own eyes filled with sadness for being unfair with Taeyeon, his own father.

"I couldn't forgive myself." Ethan said before he gently closed the door behind and silently left the Kim mansion with his soon-to-be wife.

"Did something happen back there?" Irene asked filled with worry seeing Ethan's frown face as they climbed on the car bringing her home instead staying for dinner at the Kim's.

"Sorry." Ethan confessed touching the steering wheel looking down on his feet, he felt he needed to apologized on his behalf for something he couldn't understand but nonetheless he still felt sorry for Irene if he would turn like his parent's fate through the arranged marriage setting up by their families against with their own will.

"Don't be sorry, I'm still keeping my promise to your mother and I'm willing to fulfill it with my heart." Irene confessed her unconditional love with the man she loves with all of her life even Ethan doesn't felt the same way but she's willing to take a risk on this marriage.

"I'm sorry because I think I'm starting to like you." Ethan had no idea that Irene has a secret feeling for him thinking that the woman might like someone else and not him.

"E-Ethan?" Irene's eyes already filled with so much tears after his confession, she couldn't believe her ears of what she heard from her fiancee's mouth. Ethan slowly lean on for kiss as he place his soft lips against Irene's, he completely move on knowing that he deeply inlove with Tiffany but after confirming his own feeling he was originally inlove with his own childhood friend instead and his liking towards Tiffany was nothing but a simple admiration.

"I like you Bae Irene and I really do, I hope you felt the same way too." Ethan pulled away from their kiss as he lovingly stares at Irene.

"I really like you too ever since we're young and now I'm making my promises come true." Irene caressess Ethan's face before she peck his lips.

-to be continued

Foolish Hearts (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara