21

"Are you sure you'll be fine leaving you alone here?" Mrs. Lee asked Tiffany who was busy keeping the box inside their storage room. The old lady will visit her relatives in the other village for 3 days since there will be the two of them, she offers Tiffany to accompany her but the pregnant lady insisted not to and instead took care the store for the time being.

"Yes I'm fine by myself and you must enjoy your little vacation I can take good care of the store and the house as well." Tiffany sighed after keeping the last box from the store.

"Be careful here Miyoung-ah and always lock the door at night, don't skip your meals, okay?" Mrs. Lee always take good care of her for the past few weeks and she's been attached with Tiffany like her own daughter as well. Sharing deep conversation and late night snacks after going to their bed to sleep and the old lady already used to her around though the young lady sometimes gave her trouble by her clumsiness mistakes.

"I'm already grown-up and will be having a child on my own I can take good care of myself Mrs. Lee. Thank you for taking care of me through this days we've been together." Tiffany joined their hands together like a mother-daughter interactions. The young lady smile at the old one before she enveloped her into her embrace.

"So I'll be off by now so I will not miss the train okay." Mrs. Lee pulled away carrying her small luggage stepping outside her house she bid goodbye to Miyoung slash Tiffany whose waving back at her before she off went.

"HAVE A SAFE TRIP MRS. LEE!!" Tiffany yelled as she waves her hand goodbye to the old lady.

Tiffany sighed before she went back inside the store to open it before 9am. She sweep the floor, dusting off the dirt and wipes the window before she arrange the grocery items inside the rack. She check the cash on the counter and change her clothes into her work uniform and change the sign to OPEN, she's welcome by her first customer that she didn't expect to see, she gasped in surprise.

"T-Tiffany..." There stood a man she's been missing the most, Taeyeon who was shedding tears on their first meet after not seeing each other for a long time. He's already growing a beard on his jawline wearing a simple shirt and a trench coat to kept him warmth, he couldn't believe his eyes of what he was seeing infront of him now, suddenly everything paused for a moment and it felt so right. He wipes his tears using his bare hand before he smile genuinely into the lady, he didn't noticed the growing baby bump of his wife until his eyes focused into her stomach, he was confused and finally a frown appears on his face not wanting to face the bitter reality that Tiffany might found someone else and impregnated her for the time she left him alone.

"You're pregnant?" He pushed himself to asked to kill his curiousity.

"I'm on my 7th month." Tiffany shortly answered before she looked away and Taeyeon felt hurt that she might be pregnant with another man as he looks at her curiously.

"I see so how are you?" Taeyeon tried to hide the pain but his tears betraying him as it fells without stopping anytime soon.

"Why are you crying?" Tiffany felt hurt seeing the one she loves in pain like her so she wipes his tears instead. Taeyeon was now a crying baby covering his face by his both palm, he already brokedown infront of her.

"C-Congratulations." Taeyeon said in between his cries.

"Huh?" Tiffany was confused like him as well of why her man was congratulating her by being pregnant with their child, he must be happy instead, she thought.

"Aren't you happy I'm pregnant?" Tiffany tapped his shoulder but the man keeps on crying loudly.

"Hey Miyoung I didn't know you had the guts to dump a man who came from a very far city asking for you after he showed us your photo!" One of the villagers said as he laughed at them.

"I didn't dump someone Mr. Son!" Tiffany pouted as she noticed some villagers eavesdropping inside the store and Taeyeon won't stop crying as well.

"Please stop crying!" Tiffany half-yelled into her husband who keeps on embarrassing both of them infront of everyone.

"I don't know how to stop it when I found out my wife impregnat3d by someone else rather than me!" Taeyeon yelled back in tears and Tiffany was shocked from his revelation.

"YAH PABO! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO IMPREGNATED ME IDIOT!" Tiffany smacked his head.

"Ah! Stop hitting me woman!" Taeyeon defending himself from Tiffany's wrath.

"YOU'RE THE STUPID FATHER OF THIS CHILD!!!" Tiffany kept on hitting him.

"Huh? I'm the father?" Taeyeon finally came back from reality as soon as he heard Tiffany.

"Of course who else here? You're my dumb husband right?" Tiffany sighed realizing Taeyeon's dumbness.

"M-My child?" Taeyeon slowly walked until he's now infront of the pregnant woman.

"MIYOUNG YOU ALREADY HAD A HUSBAND??!!!" The villagers shouted at the same time after Tiffany reveals the truth.

"Yes and it's been a long---- HEY! YAH! WHY ALL OF YOU EAVESDROPPING OUR CONVERSATION HUH???" Tiffany pointed at their audience who were one by one having their own away into their home like nothing happens.

"Finally I find you Fany-ah, I've been searching for you for a long time since you left me." Taeyeon embraces his wife gently.

"Why are you here? Mr. Kim will be furious if he find out you've been looking for me?" Tiffany worriedly asked as she return back his embrace.

"He already disown me because I disobey him and completely shut him out of my life to find you wifey." Taeyeon looked at her with loving eyes as he caressed her bangs away from her lovely eyesmile he loves the most after they got married.

"You did it? How about the children? Jisoo? Lauren? Krystal? Ethan? How are they?" Tiffany asked in her motherly tone like nagging her child.

"Calm down the whole day was enough for us to tell the stories we wanted to know since were away from each other." Taeyeon peck her lips before she leans on to connect their forehead.

"You're right."

"Why don't you invite me inside so we can have our conversation?"

"Oh I almost forgot I must drink my supplement for our baby." Tiffany snapped her finger before she let Taeyeon inside.

"You had such a nice house." Taeyeon couldn't keep his eyes as he roams all over the house and the furnitures.

"Mrs. Lee help me out and I'm living with her since I left but she's away for 3 days to visit her relatives outside the village." Tiffany explained.

"Oh I see I must thank Mrs. Lee for taking care of you." Taeyeon followed the woman in the kitchen.

"I miss you alot." He engulfed her into his warmth.

"I miss you too so can we catch up now huh?" Tiffany pulled him into the couch.

"Maybe we can make up something first we get down into business." Taeyeon grinned like a pervert old man letting his wife comfortably sat on the couch.

"YAH I'M PREGNANT SUCH A PERVERT HUSBAND YOU ARE??!!" Tiffany slapped him as they both laughing happily.

-to be continued