16

Tiffany's morning sickness was getting worse these past few days and Taeyeon wasn't aware of it because he works overtime while Mr. Kim had an evil plan under his sleeves regarding about taking his son away from the Hwang. He must used the opportunity wisely or else everything will be fell into pieces, he will take a risk just to bring back his own son and Sooyeon will be the only solution even if he had to sacrifice a life.

"You must be Mr. Im Yoong? Am I right?" Mr. Kim's secret investigator informed him about finding Jang Sooyeon's boyfriend whose definitely an ordinary guy working at a university as a professor who earned an average salary to feed a small family.

"Well, I don't even know you Sir but yes I'm Mr. Yoong Im, what can I do for you?" Yoong formally introduced freling something suspicious at the old man urgently meeting him.

"Do you happen to know her?" Mr. Kim shows some photos showing Sooyeon meeting a guy behind his back.

"Y-Yes." He stutter seeing his girlfriend wearing an elegant dress while smiling at the guy in the photo.

"Well, you know she's been arrange into my son and I hope you now understand what I meant and for me not to repeat myself." Mr. Kim grinned before he saw Yoong's painful reaction towards the photo. He set up a secret meeting for Sooyeon and Taeyeon for the first time fortunately it ends well for the two and became friends in an instant.

"I bet Sooyeon will be in good hands unlike with a normal guy who only works at the university. Are you familiar with the Kim Corp. basically the guy whom she's meeting up for the past few weeks was the only heir." Mr. Kim throw his ace card infront of Yoong's face giving him a victory when the guy clear his throat to speak.

"I should've known." Mr. Kim heard him mumble and he knew right then that Yoong gave up.

"Sooyeon is such a nice girl to cheat behind your back but I think I understand her part as a practical woman who choose to lived a wealthy life and securing her future building a family of her own together with a man who was capable of giving her a luxurious life. What do you think Mr. Im? I already do a background check about you and I bet you're dear girlfriend still didn't know about your dark past." Yoong flinched recalling his past working in a gay bar as a dirty giggolo and escorted several widower. He kept this dirty little secrets from everyone especially to Sooyeon, the woman whom he loves so much, he was afraid that he will receive despiseful comments and looking down on him so he choose to study hard using the money he earned from the night bar.

"So what do you want to do about your image and reputation?" Mr. Kim add fuel into the burning flame made Yoong ends up with no choice but to gave up Sooyeon for the rightful man.

"What do you want Mister?" Yoong heavily breathed out.

"Leave Sooyeon alone and let her marry my son then I'll keep all the evidence safe with me as a promise besides I'm a man of my word." Mr. Kim offered placing a bunch of money inside the white envelope at the top of their table.

"I don't need your money, all I want is to be sure that Sooyeon's life will be safe in your son's hand if I sealed our deal." Yoong begged.

"Well at least let me offer you to work into a big and famous university in Seoul instead of a small one Mr. Im."

"No need and please excuse myself." Yoong stood up in a hurry made Mr. Kim amused from his reaction but he felt at ease knowing he will not used any kind of violence about Sooyeon anymore. He dialled Mr. Jung's number informing him about a great news regarding the upcoming wedding of the long lost twin of Jessica.

"I think I've done a great job." Mr. Kim praised himself.

MEANWHILE

"Congratulations Mrs. Kim you're 3 weeks pregnant!" The doctor cheer and Tiffany felt more grateful towards the good news.

"Thank you Doc, my husband will be much happy about this news." She felt happy knowing she will finally bear Taeyeon's child.

"I think he is, you'll try to surprise him, don't you?" The female doctor smile at her.

"Yes." Tiffany flashing her eyesmile.

"Well, take your medication regularly for the baby's good health, okay? I see you in a month for a check-up and I want to see you again with your husband next time." The doctor smile at her before she left.

"Thank you again and see you in my next check-up." Tiffany left with all smiles while rubbing her belly.

"Well, well, well look what we have here." Mr. Kim accidentally bump into Tiffany on her way home.

"He must not know about my pregnancy." Tiffany thought.

"M-Mr. Kim?" She put an act infront of the old man.

"I only want to inform you about a good news Ms. Hwang." Mr. Kim shows the picture he previously showed with Yoong at the cafe awhile ago.

"You know my son recently meeting a beautiful woman behind your back." Mr. Kim added earning a sad face from the latter. She felt betrayed by her own husband and the pregnancy news will be kept by herself for now.

"He's been keeping this until now after they had a few dates with a woman named Sooyeon."

"Taeyeon had his own reason behind this meeting." Tiffany trying to convinced herself but failed miserably when Mr. Kim shows more evidence of Taeyeon's cheating but in truth he didn't dare to cheat with his wife. Mr. Kim twisting the worst scenario to make the both parties break apart.

"I think you start to move out with Taeyeon's life or else I'll do the worst." Tiffany flinched imagining Mr. Kim killed her child in return if she choose to stick with Taeyeon so she must make a wise decision to forbid the possible worst situation might occur.

"Here take it as a compensation for leaving my son at ease." Mr. Kim handed a white envelope and right now Tiffany was in deep thoughts whether she took the money for her child's need or walk out with dignity.

"I think I will make a right decision." Tiffany sighed as she closed her eyes.

"I don't need any money that comes from you Mr. Kim." Tiffany wisely said.

"Well, I don't expect you to take it though." Mr. Kim was amused from the latter for taking down his offer like what Yoong did before.

"Well, if you mind I'll took my leave first Mr. Kim." Tiffany walked out without hearing a response from the old man. She felt her body weaken and her tears fell uncontrollably because she was about to leave the man she loves dearly knowing Taeyeon will freak out without an explanation.

"I'm sorry Taetae." Tiffany hastily went home to pack her things before Taeyeon arrive.

-to be continued