11. The Team Battle

This story makes me cringe but I really like nesscas and I can't stop I think I need help

Also longest chapter yet Woo

Ness's PoV

"Today at 1:00, Ness and Lucas versus Falco and Ganondorf at a random stage. Ness, Lucas v Falco, Ganondorf, random stage." The announcement comes over the speakers.

I'm not the kind of player to work well in a team, I'm  normally a... Try my best to beat everyone player. But this time, I'm not objecting. I'm with Lucas, against Ganondorf and Falco. I wouldn't rather anybody else.

I've quarreled with Ganondorf before, so I know he's a strong opponent. Falco, however, is a different story. I haven't fought him before.

Lucas takes my hat and smiles.

"Do I have your attention now?" He says, putting it on. He looks adorable.
Wait-

"Yeah, yeah." I say, trying to snatch my hat back. He dodges me.

"What's wrong? You seem a lot less... Energetic and happy." Lucas's face changes from one of joy to one of concern.

"I'm a bit worried about Falco. I don't know what he can do." I tell him, furrowing my brow.

"Oh..." He seems to think about something.
"Do you know what happens when I'm worried?"

"No clue." I say. He gives me a hug.

"My friends help me." He says, tightening his grip. I hug him back. We both sit on my bed, hugging for a good twenty seconds.

He gasps quietly and let's me go.
"S-Sorry." I miss the hug already.

"It's okay." I say with a smile. "It helped." I didn't lie. I feel much better than before. I realise I haven't gotten my hat back from Lucas yet.

"Can I have my hat back?" I ask him.

"Mmmmmmmm no." He says, standing.

"Can I have my hat back please?"

"Mmmmmmm fine. We have to go soon anyway." He sighs, sticking his tongue out at me. I shake my head and stand up, gathering my stuff. Bag, bat, Lucas, Yo-yo, done.

"C'mon, let's go." I say to Lucas, who is wrapping Rope Snake around his body.

We walk down the red carpeted hallway and press the button on the elevator. It opens soon after and at step inside, I look at him when he looks at me, so I pull a face. Lucas begins giggling.

"It is now time for the double battle. Lucas and Ness versus Falco and Ganondorf. Random stage."

The doors open and we head to the computer, putting our hands on it at the same time. We glance at each other and teleport into a waiting room while we wait for Falco and Ganondorf.

When they finally arrive, Lucas and I are in the middle of playing a game. We shake hands with the opposition and the world turns white.

I teleport into the temple, brushing soot off of me. In front of me is Lucas jumping off of a coffee table with legs, which leaves once he's off.

I don't realise the countdown ends until Lucas jumps away, me quickly following suit.

He grabs Ganondorf with the Rope snake, and after a few well timed hits, throws him to the ground and stomps on him.

I hit Falco with my baseball bat and use PK Fire, jumping and hitting him while he's in mid-air. I glance at Lucas and see that Ganondorf has recovered and is now attacking. Falco and I land.

He shoots me with his gun and rushes towards me, me dodging behind him and hitting him with my bat again. I look up to see Lucas flying back first towards me.

I quickly catch him and launch myself at Falco with PK Thunder. The battle continues like this for a minute or two, before one of us gets launched. It's Falco, but Ganondorf is a strong opponent who does not give up. He's only taken a few hits, compared to Lucas and I.

He hits me and knocks me to the other side of the stage. I quickly recover and rush towards Ganondorf before it's too late. Lucas dodges behind him and hits him with a blast of PSI.

I then hit him with my bat and he's lying in the middle of us, recovering quickly. I look at Lucas and he nods.

"PK Thunder!" We yell in unison, directing our PSI attacks into Ganondorf. He dodges and runs towards me, hitting me with an attack that would have launched me off the stage. Lucas, however, pushed me back and got hit instead, launching into the horizon.

I land and see the final smash ball, hovering above us, teasing us. Ganondorf hasn't noticed it yet.

"PK Thunder!" I yell. Ganondorf blocks, expecting it to launch at him. I instead launch myself towards the ball, towards victory. I hit it and quickly attack it a few times. It smashes and I absorb its power. I gasp as the world seems to slow down.

I look at the audience and smile, feeling the pure PSI energy coursing through my veins.

"PK Starstorm!" I yell as loud as my voice will let me. I feel the energy flush out of me and shooting stars rain onto the stage. Ganondorf tries his best to dodge them, but to no avail. He is hit once, twice... On the third time, he gets launched out of the match. My energy is knocked out of me, but I stand anyway.

I let small sparks of PSI escape my fingertips, moving my hand in a horizontal line as the word "Game!" seems to echo every where. I'm so tired.

When I meet Lucas again, I hug him, the only words escaping my mouth are: "Thank you."

Gonna start posting one at a time

Sorry