Breakup

Maria

As he was wrapping my arm I was getting tired I was bleeding somewhere. As I thought that I felt something warm run down my leg. I touched it and looked at my finger... It was BLOOD! A lot to I tried to show Blaze, but he was to busy wrapping my arm. As I watch him it went black.

I woke up to two mad werewolves and sad one. Blue hair purple hair red hair. I thought to myself. MOM?DAD?BLAZE!!??

I got up. Pain shot through my left leg. "DOTTIE!" Blaze said happily. "OH NO DONT GO NEAR HER" My dad screamed. "Sorry sir..." Blaze said stepping away from me. Then we all heard a knock on the door. "I'll get is Sweetie. Oh hello" My mom opened the door. "Hello miss. I am Maria and have you seen a red head wolf named Blaze?"
Maria said calmly and confused. "Hey Maria" Blaze said.

"Maria huh. Isn't your mom a lawyer?"
My Dad responded. "Yes my mother is one of the top Lawyers around next to Aaron's mother" Maria nodded and smiled and They all shook hands. Then she looked over to see me and her face gave me the stink eye. "This is my daughter Dottie." "Hello" I said. Blaze pulled Maria to the side. "What are you doing here?" "I saw you come over here and I saw you carrying something so I came to check." She said with a face saying 'Don't talk so loud'. She didn't look happy.

"Well nice meeting u Maria, but we have to go. May YOU watch out daughter and keep Red head wolf over there away from my daughter." My dad said fixing his tie as Maria nodded in respect. " We will be back by 12:00 in the morning. Don't stay up to late." Mother said walking out of the house. I nodded.

As the door shut Blaze ran toward me. Maria then stoped him, "Oh no you aren't going near her. Blaze you Explain yourself NOW!" Maria said firmly. "That's it Im done with you!" Blaze said while Maria looked confused.

"WE ARE BREAKING UP. RIGHT. HERE. RIGHT. NOW!" Blaze yelled Maria. "What! No you can't break up now I don't want to lose you!" Maria started to cry and hug Blaze. Blaze pushed her off, "It won't work this time Maria. This time I have someone else and I will ask her out at school tomorrow. So don't think I will come back to you."

Blaze runs to me as fast as he can and helps me get up. "Thank you Blaze..." I fall on the ground and hit my head on something then again everything goes black AGAIN.

"BEEP.BEEP.BEEEEEEEEEE" As I hear that loud beeping sound I feel life strike my body. I pull and see doctors all around me and...Blaze. The doctors stare at me. "What?" "None of my patients get up that fast from a shock..." The head doctor said. "Doc can I speak with her alone?" Blaze said with a worried look. He nodded and all the doctors left with him.

"How long was I out?" I asked him. "About 2 weeks" He said. "What... How long where u here for? Blaze answer me" "... about 2 week. I called in sick and so did Maria, Alpha, Rylan and Daniel, but some of them had to leave today." I looked to the other side of me and see Maria.

"Hey Dottie, how are you feeling?" Maria said. "I feel pain but in good." They both looked at me. "Where" they both said. "My right leg, I can't feel my left." I said and they had a relieved face. I turn to blaze. "Your left leg is broken so we were both worried that you felt pain there." I nodded.

I sat up and Maria helped me and she helped me walk to the bathroom and I got ready for school. She helped me get dressed and she sat me in a wheelchair and we all left.

Once we got to school I got the hang of using my wheelchair. Everyone stared at me, Blaze and Maria saw and the started to growl at people who did. I was a little scared at what will happen today at school so I hid in between both of my best friends. They keep me safe.

As we separate I was a little scared. Ein walked by me with a huge grin on his face and pointed to me and Jax And Ryder stoped beside me. "Hey, You need help?" Jax teased. I ran over there feet and they whimpered like pups. "See you guys in next period." I laughed and Ejns face lit with anger. I was glad I had a this. My wheel chair.

Kawaii~Chan hopes you guys liked it this was really hard to do bc Kawaii~Chan had to take some breaks and some of the paragraphs got deleted and This is also THE LONGEST CHAPTER KAWAII~CHANS EVA MADE!

~Kawaii~Chan OUTIE!
Bye Cheshires