The Death Valley Army

Blaze POV:

I'm hiding behind a wall in a old abandoned house...

why is here? I hear gun shots around the corner.

"RETREAT RETREAT! Get out here!" The Chief yells at the others. I look outside. They are throwing bombs. Everywhere. I hear the explosions going of. One by one.

"Blaze I told you we shouldn't have went in the Army." Daniel says tearing up. I pay him on the back.

"Daniel I'll cover you. Let's go!" I drag him out and nearly huddle over him.

POP!

I hear something hit my suit. I look and it's a smoke bomb.

"Daniel run I got this!" He sprints away as fast as he can making it to the base. I throw the bomb back as it burns the palm of my hand.

I run faster then I ever did before.

BANG! BANG!

I get down and look where the base is. I see the dogs running toward me. They pick me up by my collar and move me closed and close to the base. Helping them move me closer I crawl. I see Daniel crying.

"OH YOU BABY STOP CRYING. YOUR ALIVE!" I hear Chief Ein say. (He is good)

I get up and....

I hear a gun shot from behind.

I turn around hold up my hands and scream, "RUN!!!" I heard other guns going off and non of them hit anyone. I opened my eyes to see they where all stoped in mid air. I put my hands down and the bullets fall to the ground...

I turn around to see everyone starring at me

Another gun goes off. I turn and shoot it back with just a gesture of my hand....

I..I hit Aaron in the chest. I ran over to him. "AARON!" I'm so sorry! Then I see all the wall post. I'm the hidden game of the hardest level offfff....Paint ball!

We walked out still talking about what happened to the paintball bullets I held in mid air.

WHATTTT Paint ball? XD did u think it was real! Bet you, you did!

                                                   ~Bye Cheshire's