Me And A Story....

Good morning to you and you and you
I write.... then erase.

"I stink at writing stories! I never get the detail in every sentence!" I raise my voice in class. Oops...

"Dinasia see me after class please." Mrs.Lucinda said and went back to covering how to finish a story.

After class

I walk up to her desk making sure not to look scared. She smiled and she points to the seat in front of her. I sit.

"I would like to see the paper." She holds her hand out for a minute for the paper I was writing on. I slowly hand it to her.

She opens her mouth and starts to read. Even when the late bell rung for the class. She stoped the students from leaving.

"Don't Flee" She started.

"Helplessly Eliza stares out the window into the starry night sky. Until Angelica walked in with Peggy, "Sister... you need to get some rest for tomorrow's winter ball. You have to be form~"

"Formally dressed with our mothers dress. Yeah I get it" I interrupted. Father walked in and commented. 

"Act like a young lady! Do not cut off your sister while she is talking!" I nod in silence. "Good night my sweets."

"Goodnight father...." we say in unison.

My teacher put the paper down and smiled.

"What a great Hamilton story! I'm very very impressed." She claps.

"What a weirdo liking Hamilton! HA!" One kid smirks, until the werewolf's in the class growl. He slouched in his seat.

I smile. She dismisses us from class and we all were about 17 minutes late.

IM SO PROUD YOU GUYS MADE ME HIT 3k!!!! love you guys sooooooo much

Bye my Cheshire's!