Tears

I heard mom in the principals office. She was trying to negotiate with Mr, Hemingway. All I could hear was....

"SHE NEEDS TO SEE HER!!"

"Ma'am all I can do is tell her! She missed to much school!"

"YOU! ////// Why! //// !!!She is her /////! It's not fair!She is hurt!!!!" ( the slashes are fuzzed words she can't hear this *** is cussing).

"Fine but she will have to be in de////// if that is //// with you"

I backed away from the door falling on my butt. As the door opens I see mom with tears in her eyes. See picks me up and walks out of the school.

"We are going to pick up Burn okay!" I nod in agreement..., "Where are we going?" She stays silent.

~Time Skip~

We picked up Burn...And we where at the hospital. We all got out and went in. Mother signed us in and we went to the coma floor. We passed all these people that looked peacefully asleep.

Mom stoped at room 348.

I looked in after Burn did. He had tears in his eyes just like mother did at the school. I looked to see Dad, Dot, Damein (Dots step-brother), And Maria, and Daniel.

I couldn't see around the people. I thought back to Philip and Eliza singing... "Un deux trois quatre cinq six sept huit neuf" I was tooooooo good with Hamilton. A bit to much.

We walked in and Dad moved and I saw my best friend Daisy.... "DAISY!!!" I screech. " WAKE UPPPPP" I shake her over and over...

"Dinasia....She's gonna wake up in her own time." Maria calmly says to me.

I spin and look at her, "WHY DO U ACT SO CALM ITS LIKE YOU DONT CARE AT ALL SHE IS IN A FULL BLOWN COMA!! SHE. IS. YOUR. DAUGHTER! FOR GOSH SAKE!!" I scream at her.

She stared at me with tears rolling around her face. I quickly covered my mouth not meaning anything I just said. I run out of the room. Out the hospital. All the way to the neighborhood. All the way to.......

Tenors House...

I rang the doorbell out of breath. I couldn't even cry I had cried so much.

As the door slowly opened I sat down.

"Dinasia? What are you doing here?" Tenor said.

"I uh ran away...Can I stay with you?" I begged.

"Ugh fine my parents are on a cruise anyways and I have nothing to do..." He gestured me in the house. I sat down on the soft light blue couch (🛋).

Tenor sits next to me handing me a cup of water.

"Why did you run away?" He asked.

I took a sip of the water. "I said something that I didn't mean to at all and I think my parents are greatly mad at me... I just didn't want to deal with everything. But just to make sure I'm not going to school." I Explained.

"Well my parents don't like me to have my own bedroom bc IM A FREAKING TEEN! So I sleep on the couch.... And my parents hate people sleeping in there bed so... I'll sleep on the fool u sleep on the couch!" We shake as a deal!

After awhile we watch our favorite movie! THE GREATEST SHOWMAN!

Umm just straight to the point we fell asleep on the couch together...

Me: *breaks fourth wall* IIIIII SHIIPPPP ITTTTTTTTTTT *runs and wakes them up*

"What? Who was that?"

"Oh that's Miss Nana! Don't mind her she might have been talking about the movie" Tenor responds.

Me: Nope! *runs out the house*

Okay that was weird...I thought to my self.

Tenors POV

I smile as I see her falling asleep... I let her rest and thought to myself when I get tired I'll lay down on the ground...

And five minutes later I was fast asleep on the FREAKING COUCH! ARE TOU KIDDING ME! But her sweet violet hair.

I slowly wake up as the sun is slowly rising. I put my arm on her back and go back to sleep.

I whisper, "Her dad is going to kill me" I look at her and see her smile. I grin happily and looks at the tv and slowly fades to sleep again.

HOLY MOLY A LONG ONE! Hoped you liked it!

Bye My Cheshire's~