After Starlight!

CHILDREN!

I walk into the candy shop and I put on an apron. I started working my shift.

"Good morning Mrs,Bolt (idk what blazes last name is! So ahhhhhhh) how ore you today" Mr.Bolt says smiling. I kiss him on the cheek.

"I'm fine Mr.Bolt, you" I say playing along. He nods as good, "How is Danasia. Is she good in your office?" I say worried about my little ultima.

"She's ok she's playing with Daisy. You forgot to pick her up so I did." He replied. I put on my 'I'm sorry I love you face'.

"MOM! DAD! DANASIA HER EYES!" Burn ran in worried. We ran as fast as we could up the stairs and to the last office.

When we opened the door we saw a surprise. Danasia and Daisy was putting up a banner of pictures on the lower wall.

"Hi Mama, Dada!" "Hi Uncle, hi Aunt!" They say. There smiles where happy like but our faces were still worried because Danaisa's eyes where red. Daisy shut her eyes.

We ran over and gave a hug just to put on a light blue bandanna over her ultima eyes.

"Can I open them now?" Daisy said a minute later. We tap her three times knowing she can open them.

She looked up and I saw blue instead of Gold in her eyes. I taped Blaze to get his attention and we put a shirt over her eyes just in case.

We ran over to the computer.

Typing:

Changing for regular eyes to Blue eyes werewolves.

We clicked on a the first website.

Website:

Any werewolf eyes to blue eyes are never seen but a thousand years ago it was called: Hurricane seas.

This means the person who use to have this was nearly a ultima but is the 4 werewolf. No one knows the 3 werewolf.

'End of website'

We both looked at the confused child. She took her shirt/ Bandanna off and was normal. We were relieved.

I picked her up and went down to the store and 3 people where talking to Mrs,Amy. I then let Daisy take some candy and work my shift as... A cashier.

Once we closed the shop Burn took a zip lock back full of gummies and little candy called under water chocolate.( made it up) He opened the bag up and took a gummy and ate it.

He grabbed a box of Mystery Under water chocolates. He opened it and closed his eyes and took one out. He bit into it and...., " WOW! ITS MARSHMALLOW PUDDING! Its the rarest one!!!" Daisy and Danaisa pulled on burns legs. He let the have the rest.

As we were walking out of the store we heard a lockdown. We all ran up to Mr, Navys door. He opened up and he jestered us to come in.

Danaisa started to cry and so did Daisy. " I WANT MOMMY AND DADDY!!" Daisy cried. We tried to go onto our cellphones, but it looked like everything was shut off. Even the lights on the freeway.

Burn even got scared. He pull me into the bathroom, "Mom what's going on! This never happened before! I actually scared.." He trembled in fear. I hugged him. He hugged back.

"Its Wolf season sweetie, and in wolf season is when all the dogs and wolves become-" "AHHHH!!" I heared a scream in the living room. I ran out to see what had happen and Daisy......

HEHEHEHE THE SUSPENSE!!!! Your welcome!!( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(-ω- )