Dinese AND HER NEW SIBALINGS (idk how)

Laying in bed sick. Eating soup. Danasia is better now she was having a amazing time being sick, but how? She's a crazy little girl.

"You ok hun." I hear Blaze say from down stairs. I check the time. 8:24 pm.

"I'm goo-" I start to say until my phone goes off. I pick it up and say hello. "Hello? Helllloooo?" I say unto my IPhone 7.

"Hello! It's Dinese! She is gonna pop! Heh that's fun to say. Pop! POp! POP! po-" I cut her off in her happy moment.

"Dinese you have to take her to the hospital. You are nearly 16. I will allow you to drive." I say calmly. I hear her breath in and out.

"Ok Aunt Dottie. Will you be there at the hospital?" She responded more smoothly. "Yes, but keep Dot calm."

I drive over carefully because of all the wolves in the area. I get to the hospital. "Dottie Lea Bolt, my sister is Dot Kay Emia!" I check myself in and wait.

"Its TWINS" Balto says walking out. (Yes Balto is the dad....DONT JUDGE ME!) I scream up and down with everyone else. Dinese was in tears.

"TWINS! AHHHH YESS!" She yells in excitement! "One is a Boy and the other one is a Girl but a meif~wa" He says and everyone look confused but I didn't. Mom did cheat with a Meif~wa Dude named King Dan Essta!

Daniel ran in with Maria. "We came as fast as we could! What is it? What is the baby!" Daniel says confused. I explain it to the couple. They nod. "How's Daisy!" Maria Blurts out. "Good!"