New?

Unexpected

After class I rolled my way to history like the note said to do. I was thinking if it's Ein and is Obnoxious little friends I could just run there feet over again and well get as far away as possible.

I knock on the door. It's opens and this shadow slides across the room.(This is one of my OCs so yah day evil.)

I stay completely still. I try to turn on the lights, but they wouldn't turn on. I then got scared. I wrote on a piece of paper I got from Blaze in magics class.

The paper:

Help! Blaze history class.

~Dottie! ¿^¿

I write out little face we text and write to each other so he knows it's me. I didn't see a reply so froze in place.

" My name is Dot. I came to school here because of well my family... and you." She says with a voice changer. "You can turn on the light! Dottie..." I looked at the light switch. My hands were hesitant and shaking to see if I should turn it on. I flipped to see a surprise at Mr.Vases Desk.

Sh-she looked like me! BUT WITH DARKER HAIR! "Hi Dottie. I'm your.... Ttwwiinn."(P.S.: If I do it with TWO of the same letters in the word it means slow motion.) I looked at her in shock.

I write on the paper:

Blaze pick me up out side I'll te you everything. I'm ok though just a mishap.

Dot & Dottie ¿^¿

Blaze reply:

Who's Dot?

Me:

I'll tell you once you pick me up.

Blaze:
Ok 👍🏻👌🏻

I walk out with Dot. She told me how our mom sent her to adoption and me to keep and raise. I was about to cry. I heard a beep and ran to Blazes car. I waved bye to Dot as she walked the other way. Once I got into the car I explained the whole thing to Blaze.