Illness

We looked at little Daisy. Her eyes stoped glowing and fell to the ground. Tried to run towards her, but Mr,Navy stoped us. He looked up and his eyes her like Daisy's.

I push Mr,Navy and grab Daisy. "BLAZE HELP!" I scream as Mr,Navy grabbed my arms.

"I'm coming Babe!" He said jumping over the stairs railing and shoves Mr,Navy to the wall. He grabs my hand and runs upstairs.

I heard a flop and then complete silence. We don't move a muscle. Mr,Navy walks up the steps rubbing his head. We start to back away for where he was.

"Why are you looking at me like that." He said totally confused. His eyes were normal. We all calmed down.

I looked at little Daisy who was still in my arms. She shuffled over and coughed for like 2 minutes. I looked worried and so did Blaze. I then looked at Mr,Navy who was sneezing a lot.

I set Daisy to the side and looked at Danasia. She rubbed her nose and cured her hands over her face to sneeze. I turned to Burn and Blaze.

Blaze picked up Danasia and ran to Mr,Navy's room. He lied her down on the big bed. She coughed and coughed.

I was worried that Burn would get it to. Maybe even Issa would get sick! I'm thinking to much! AHH WHAT ABOUT DOT!!

I start to cough and shortly I was being taken care of by my love.