Chapter3

Melody P.o.v

Before Practice

So once the bell dismissed us me and Angie went to meet up the guys. As we made our way to the parking lot the guys spotted us and started walking towards us. Angie and me notice the glares we got from girls, i notice Angie found it a bit amusing. Only her, would find someone hating on her amusing.

"So ok, Angie goes w/me to talk to Coach Matthew and Melody goes w/Selvin to talk to Coach Austin. Yea let's go. Ohh and I'll call Selvin to let him know we're done so we can all go and get some food" Denilson said grabbing Angie and dragging her towards the field.

Angie looked over her shoulder and gave me that 'what the hell did i get myself into' look. As i shrugged and let out a small chuckle.

Selvin then grabbed my hand and walked me to the gym w/Terrell behind us. We made it to the gym as we ended our little conversation about basketball.

Selvin then started heading in the guy's locker still holding my hand i was not okay so i stopped walking.

"I'm not going in there"i told him.

"C'mon, just go it's not even a big deal"he said.

"It is to me and i am not going"i told him crossing my arm.

"Why must you be so damn difficult" he said as he sighed and walked to close to me. I was about to tell him to back off my personal space but i didn't have a chance when he threw me over his shoulder.

"Selvin what the hell but me down" i said screaming and punching his back. I then notice Terrell laughing his ass off.

"Baby girl, that hurts" selvin said fake whining. I knew he found this amusing.

Walking in i see that there is lots of guys here and must i say,ddaammnn.
Angie has to be here she would've been drooling from all the abs. That girl is crazy for guys w/abs. She's the type to look and play but never have anything intimate. She also enjoys her single life, she doesn't really believe in love or that there is someone out there for her. Ohh and what i mean by play is talk a bit you know what(😏)and tease but never sleep or do something sexual. I'm the type to wait for the right person but that doesn't mean i won't tease or flirt a bit.

"Melody" selvin said nudging me. Ohh damn i didn't even notice that he put me down and now every guy is looking at me.

"Uh yea" i said a bit confuse. Damn this is all Angie's fault i don't know how but i have to blame someone.

"This is coach Austin" he said pointing at a tall guy w/silver eyes, he looks around his mid thirties. Hes sooo good looking.

"Well thank you" he said smiling at me.

Shit i said it out loud

"Uh yea. Well, my name is Melody Gonzalez and i was wondering if i can join your basketball team" i said w/confiedents.

"Well miss Gonzalez, first you gotta show us what you got. Then we'll see if you make it in the team"he said as he walked out.

Ohh trust me ima show him want i got. Not in that way though.

Smack

What the hell.

"Damn mami you can show me what you got, on my bed." the guy who just smacked my ass said.

"Aw hell no" i said as i tackle him, i was about to punch him but Terrell pulled me back

"Feisty, i like" the guy said standing up heading to the court.