Chapter 9

Angie Pov

Ughh

"Shit i'm sorry babe are you okay" melody said worried

"Melody why you gotta sleep so crazy" i said rubbing my head while getting up

"I'm sorry i don't know what i'm doing"she said while getting out of bed.

"I call bathroom first" i said as a dash to the door guessing it was the bathroom. Surprisingly it was and i shut the door quick before she came in.

"No fair" Melody whined and knocking at the door.

I did my business and walked out. I went down stairs, it smelled good.

I headed towards the kitchen and i found Samuel and Melody setting the table.

"I made waffles and cut fruits and yogurt" Samuel said as he brought everything out to the table.

Wow

We started eating, there was an awkward silence but it didn't last. We told him everything about the guys, me falling into a coma then dying but wakening from the dead, how we still fight and i still streetrace, how the guys betrayed us and want to kill us. I guess he figured that we had feelings towards the guys.( Melody for Stefan and me for Sebastian)

He then told us what happened after the accident.

You see we met Samuel at the place (orphan) where i met Melody. 2 weeks after melody came in, 13 year old Sammy came in with a very bruised face and very skinny.

It was lunchtime, melody and I sat at our table when melody noticed him sitting alone. He had this not so very welcome face.

"Let's go sit w/him" Melody said looking toward

"Mel I don't think he wants no one near him" I told he looking his way.

"Cmon Angie let's go" Melody said. Knowing that she wasn't gonna stop I agreed.

"Heyy,you" melody said a bit too cheery.

He looked up from his food and gave us a weird face.

"Hey...um well my name is Angie and this is Melody" I said looking up at him then down at Ma food.

He still hadn't said a word and I wasn't surprised.

"Do you like pudding,here you can have mine" melody said. She said handing it to him. And putting it on his tray

"Mel you said you were gonna give it to me" I said in a low voice so only her can hear me. But I guess he heard cuz he chuckled.

Melody and I look up and saw him eating her pudding she gave him.

He gave me a 'ha she gave it to me' face and shoved a spoon full in his mouth.

"You did that on purpose" I said glaring at me.

"Angie chill damn it's just one pudding. Plus he didn't even know" she said

"Whatever"I said to myself.

It was finally dark and another night at the room.

"Hey you still mad" melody said.

"Na"i said giving her my back.

"Cmon I promise from now on all my puddings are yours"she said

"Pinky promise"I said turning around and reaching my pinky out so she can seal it.

"Pinky promise"she said sealing it

An hour past and we are still awake and it's sooo quiet.

*door opening*

Me and Melody sat up quick to see who it was. I was getting scared as I saw the door creaking wide open.

"I'm sorry" the voice came out

"Shit kid you scared the shit out of us." I said looking at the kid from the table

"Ohh sorry. I-I"he said stuttering.

"Angie stand up" she said getting up from her bed.

"Uhh okay." Said a bit confused but did as she said.

Damn it's cold

"Push the bed together"she said.

Pushing the beds together. She placed the blankets in the beds that is now one.

"Cmon lay w/us" she said getting on the bed patting the side of her

He was standing there awkwardly but than got on the bed.

We laid down and he was on the middle.

"My name is Samuel"he said

"Nice name." she said w/full honestly.

"Well I'm 13 my favorite color is green and my birthday is on November 25."he said

"Well I'm 10 my favorite color is red and my birthday is in August 26." Melody said  

"I'm 11 favorite color is blue my bday is on December 24" I said

"How you get here" melody said in a low voice

......

"And yea" he said ashamed.

Melody and I stood quiet in shock.

BANG BANG

I shrieked from the loud bang.

Ohh god

~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~••~~••~•~•~
Sorry it's short. Someone was rushing me😑.

Not Edit