Chapter 7

Melody P.o.v
(Play music)
Beeeee......

Was all I heard when I was arguing w/Sebastian.

My heart drop i don't know what to feel nor think. I can't hear anything, I see nurses and two doctors come in rushing. All I do is stand there not knowing what to do. I didn't notice that two nurses took me and Sebastian out the room.

No she can't be gone.

No no no no

This isn't real, this is all a nightmare that I have to wake up.

She's going to be okay when I'm awake.

Sebastian then turned me to face and he was talking to me but I couldn't hear him. I stayed motionless.

I was then pull into someone's arms.

I look up and it was Stefan but his eyes are watery. I look to see behind him and all the guys are here and Mom too. They are all crying. Mom was on the floor crying,yelling and pounding her hands on the floor. Yet I couldn't hear anything and still made no move meant.

"She's gone" was all I heard from Stefan.

She's gone?

No she can't,he's lying.

I felt my leg stop working and I fell to the ground. I couldn't breathe. Stefan started screaming and calling my name. My eyelids felt heavy,they started closing until I was finally consume by darkness.

"Ha you're fat" this kid from school told me. He was older than me, he's in 8th grade and I'm in 7th

"Hey you should look at yourself, oh wait you can't because there isn't that enough space on the mirror to show all that." Angie said as she grabbed my hand and we walked way leaving that kid shock.

"I could've handled it by myself" I told her.

"Yeah I know you could have but we are sisters and sisters stick up for each other"she said hugging me.

"I love you Angie" I told her while hugging her tight.

"I love you Mel" she said hugging me back.

I don't know what would've happened to me if I haven't met her.

She toughen me up she showed me to not let other walk over me. She showed me that it isn't okay to live in fear and hide away from the world.

I am the person I am right now cause of her. Even though she tells me 'you are the person you are right now cause of you. You just needed a little nudge but you did all the hard work by yourself. No one else just you' She would tell me.

"Melody wake up" someone said pushing my hair behind my ear.

"Angie? I had this weird dream that you wer-" I started saying but soon stop as I see Stefan staring at me. I turn to look in my surroundings and I'm at the hospital. Then I remember I fainted cause she's......

"You've been out for12min. Melody. " he started saying but I soon hugged him and I start crying.

"Mel"he calls me.

"No she can't be gone. She promise." I say crying hard.

"I'm really sorry melody." He said hugging me tight.

"Guys!" Selvin said as he barged in the room which startled me and Stefan.

"Jesus! Selvin calm down. What's wrong" Stefan said.