Chapter8 Part1

Week later

Melody P.o.v

Angie finally got released yesterday I'm the morning.

I don't know why but I feel like there is something that Angie's not telling me.

The guys have been busy this whole week. They're hiding something from me and Angie.

Right now,Angie and I are at the living room watching a movie. We've been watching movies this whole day and I'm getting tired of it.

"Babe, I'm tired of watching movies all day" angie said. 

This girl, great minds think alike.

"Yea me too. What you want to do."I tell her. Then I saw it, that evil smile she has.

This can't be good.

"You know how the guys been acting weird and aren't always here all the time?" She said. 

"Yea.....?" I said suspiciously.

"Well.......I was thinking that we can-"

"No that's a bad idea" i said cutting her off.

"You didn't even let me finish" she said rolling her eyes.

"You were going i say, 'let's spy on them. You can hack on one of their phones and see where they located'" I said.

"What no never. I was going to say let's make them food." She said innocently

Ha this girl? Make food?

"But that not a bad idea." She said giving me that look.

"No. We aren't doing that" I said looking away from her.

"C'Mon aren't you curious were they go. Plus they know our secret and we don't know theirs. It's fair to know" she said.

You know that is true.

"Mm okay then let's go" I said getting up.

"Girl you know you wanted to do this whole time. Mostly to know what Stefan is doing." She said w/a smirk.

"What?! No. C'mon hurry up before I change my mind." I said. It is kind of true, I do want to know where Stefan at but Angie also wants to know where's Sebastian is at.

"Ok ok" she said. We then walk to the secret room. The guy don't know about this.

15mins later

"Okay I got it" I said getting up.

"Finally took you long." Angie said eating her 10th chocolate of ferrero rocher. She loves those like loves loves. I think she loves those than me sometimes.

"Shut up. Now hurry and stop eat all that chocolate you'll grow pimples." I said to her heading up stairs.

We then get in the car which Angie is driving because 'she knows how to drives better in secrecy'.

"Okay take a turn here but be careful they're close" I tell her.

Okay so when I hacked into Denny's phone first then the rest of the boys I notice they were all together.

"Mm okay" she said focusing on the road.

When we got close we notice it was an abandoned library and we are in the bad side if town.

"Ima park there so they can't see the car." She said point in the direction and I nodded in response.

We when got off the car and hid behind the trees. It looked like the library was in the middle of a forest. No wonder it got shut down.