Part 2

Angie P.o.v

"Long time no see" the voice said that came out of the car. It wasn't mom.

As the figure came closer, we got a clear view of who it was.

"Ohhhh my god. Samuel!!!!" I said loud and ran to hug him.

"Where the hell have you been all these year." Melody said smacking his head.

"Ow, away from your abusive ass" he said to Melody as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Hey, for real where have you been we haven't seen you since...." I said drifting off.

"Yea. I'll tell you all later. Come on I was heading to your house." He said guiding us to the car.

"Uh no we can't, we have to leave town.. now" Melody said nervously.

"Uhh okay. I know where to go. Ill explain everything and so will you, when we get there."Samuel said looking at us. We then took off and we through our phones under the car so they won't be able to track us.

Sebastian P.o.v

"What the fuck!" i said frustrate, trying to contact Angie. We looked all over the house and they aren't here.

"Dude chill, it might've not been them, they probably went to get food." Terrell said when we couldn't find the girls in their house.

"Do you honestly believe that, we both know that it was them." Denilson said frustrated.

"They heard, how did they foun-"

"They tracked us" selvin said interrupting Ariel.

Shit

"I have good news and bad news",Stefan said looking up from his phone.

"I got there location,.....but-"Stefan continued.

"Just tell us where it is!!" i said interrupting him, getting impatient.

Stefan then gave us the location which wasn't that far but as we got closer we stop in the middle of the road and got off the car.

"That's the bad news, they must've knew we would tracked them" he said looking down on the phone.

As we got back in the car we headed home, no one talked.

I lost her....

I promise, I'll find you and i would never stop trying.

Stefan P.o.v

I promise, melody I'll get you back. I'm going to find you. I said to myself as i drove back home.

Melody P.o.v

Aaaaaachewwww

"Bless y- achew"Angie was saying before sneezing.

"Bless you" i said as a chuckle.

"Someone's thinking of you guys" Samuel said jokingly

I turn to look at Angie and she got the chill. I also saw her eyes they got sad.

We've been driving for about 4hrs, it's currently 3:30ish of the morning. We called mom through Samuel phone and we told her we'll call her when we get to a place.

I felt to car stop, i looked up and it was a small house surrounded around trees. Looks creepy ass hell at night. Samuel turned off the car and took a deep breath, i knew he was tired.

"Sorry for everything." i said looking down.

"Hey it's okay silly, cmon let's go inside and then talk tmr morning."he said as he gets out.