Chapter 12

Melody P.o.v

Ohh god

I opened my eye and sat up, looked at my surrounding. I can't remember nothing.

I looked around and noticed that i'm in someone's room, a mans room to be precise. Grey walls, a very large bed with soft blankets, and a big window with grey, see through curtains.

I looked over to the door when I heard someone twisting the doorknob. It slowly opened and standing there was him.

"Melody" he said.

"Stefan" I whispered.

He quickly rush over to me and sat next to me, hold my face and said, "i don't ever want to lose you melody"

I didn't notice I was crying till he wiped away my tear with his thumb, he then leaned closer.

"I love you, stefan" I said weakly as a felt something me pulling me to lose conscious.

"Melody, no" he said shaking me.

"Melody" he said but I can barely hear it.

"Melody!" i opened my eyes and gasp.

"What the-" I started to say but stop when I took a good look around me.

I start to remember everything how they took us. I looked at Angie and to find her not to far. I don't want her to feel alone so I try to move towards her.

"Don't you'll hurt your wrist." she said moving her hands so i can see her wrist which were bruising up from how tight the rope was, which was tied to a melt on the ground.

I looked around, there's no windows, the floors all dirt, and the door.

"How long have we been in here" I said. Angie only shrugs.

"Mel, i'm scared. I have a real bad feeling" she said. I notices that she's shaking a lot. I've honestly never seen her this scared.

"Hey look at me, we're going to be okay." i said calmly so she won't get a panic attack.

I looked around to see anything that can help us escape, the door made a loud noise as if someone was coming in.

I was right, the door slowly opened and a dark figure was standing at the end of the door, it was tall but not really buff.

"Missed me" it was a male and he walked up to the light that came from a very old light bulb that flickers a bit and full of dust around it.

"You son of a bitch what the hell do you want." Angie's voices roared when seeing who it was. It was the guy from the race track, the one who lost.

"Trying to finish business, something that should've finish a while ago." he said with rage.

"What the fuck are you talking about" i said confused.

He looked at me and laughed,"you didn't tell her. You are so pathetic"

I looked at Angie to understand what he was trying to say but she was looking at the ground.

He walked up to Angie and grabbed her jaw, forcing her to face him.

"Should i tell her or you" he said smiling creepily.

"I was the one who put her in that coma. My goal was to kill her but she's a little tough rotten, aren't you?." he said, shoving her to the ground hard. She groan when her left side of her head came in contact w/the ground. She faced me and the left side of her ear is bleeding.

He walked towards me and grabbed my face. "Boss wants you as well" he whisper into my ear. I can feel his lips touch my ear.

Who the hell is the boss, Why he wants me and Angie