A dance that was cursed

Once upon a time, a story that has been told more than once. A tale of a handsome young prince who was arrogant and cocky for being only 18 years old. The prince was named Sonic, a royal blue hedgehog with light green eyes. Sonic is usually dressed in white, blue, or in gold.One evening, the sky turned dark blue, and the stars started to shine. The castle was filled with a sweet scent, and the sounds of violins and other instruments were being played. The prince may have been arrogant, but he loved having a good time with music and beautifully dressed people surrounding him. He was getting dressed in a suit that was white with gold trim. Sonic was looking into a mirror with one in front, one on the left, and one on the right. Sonic smirks as he looks at himself, holding the collar of his suit. He even winked to himself as he thought he looked rather handsome. Soon, his ear twitched, and he turned to his door. A small creature with wings and a puffy tail. But, he was dressed rather fancy wearing a black suit. Sonic smirked to see it was his trusty and loyal servant Chip.

Sonic motioned his hand toward him " Come in, Chip." He says, fixing his collar. Chip smiles and comes in as he looks up at Sonic " Prince Sonic, you must come down soon. Guests are starting to fill up the ballroom," he says with a cheerful voice. Sonic smirks as he nods his head " thank you for informing me, Chip. I will be down in a few." Chip bowed his head and flew out.

Down in the ballroom, guests arrived, with the woman wearing ball gowns that you had to look at twice, the men wearing unique coats, and some wearing hats. The servants of the household were making sure they had enough food on the tables and drinks. A white hedgehog with golden eyes and the strangest hair style that spiked up was going around with a candle in his hand and lighting up some that went out. Soon, the hedgehog looked over to a purple cat with a red jewel on her forehead, and she was putting some food out. She wore a maid outfit. The white hedgehog smiles, blowing the candle out, and walks over to the cat. He stood behind her and held his hands up before her eyes. The cat jumped and soon smiled " Silver, we don't have time to play games.." she said elegantly. Silver laughs gently " I know, I know, my darling Blaze.." he says gently into her ear.

A red echidna stood amongst the guest. Holding a pocket watch, seeing the time, he then looks up and sighs " Silver, stop playing around and get back to work so Ms.Blaze can go back to work," he says in an angry tone as he knew they were running short of time. Silvers's cheeks turned a light pink color. He looked over to the echidna " Oh alright, Knuckles, sir," he said and looked back to Blaze, leaning down and giving a gentle kiss to Blaze that laid against her head. He held her hand and slowly let go to relight his candle. Blaze smiled as she felt her cheeks glow red but soon snapped out of her daze and started her work again. Knuckles sighed, rubbing his eyes gently as the party had already begun around them. A middle-aged rabbit shakes her head slowly as she giggles, and a small child stands next to her " Mommy, why is Mr.Knuckles always angry?" She asks as her mother looks down at her. Her mother smiles " he's just stressed, Cream," she says gently.

(Okay, this is a side note. The following two characters are not from Sonic. They are my own characters, and their names are Holly and her husband, Stormel. Okay, I will stop here. Please enjoy the rest of the story)

Music was being played beautifully on a piano with gold detail, and a dark navy blue hedgehog was sitting in front of it, playing music that set the mood. A female hedgehog who was purple stood beside him, wearing a puffy dress that was light blue with bits of pink on it. She looks at the man playing the piano, who is having a pleasant conversation.

Soon the room went quiet as sonic walked down the steps. Some of the ladies down below smiled and giggled at one another. Sonic grinned as he motioned his hand at Stormel to continue playing. Stormel smiled as he started to play again. His wife Holly stands up and bows to Sonic and some other guests but primarily women.