1

In a forest laced with green leaves and silky webs of the spiders. Morning dew etching onto each silky string. Theres a house well sized and comfortable. Fairly normal on the outside. The decore on the inside that of simple innocent elegance.

It was the late afternoon in this fine place.

Pastel light shades painted onto the walls oh so carefully. Of white pinks yellows etc. Nice innocent vibes come from the house. Yume-chan is quietly in her house cleaning her house, doing her formly dirty dishes. Even though theres not much to clean considering shes the only one living in the mildly sized house. As she does the dishes she wondered what its like to have friends, but then soon stops thinking about it when she gets done her chore.

She quietly gets a snack (chips) and a book to read as she goes to sit on the couch. Her pastely white hair drifting along the sides of her shoulders as she then approaches the couch.
"This... seems ok..." she says to herself about her chosen book in a dandere manner yet with a hint of sleepiness.

She starts to read a manga called 'The Earl and The Fairy' vol 1.
***
She soon ends the book and then sets it back where it belonged in the bookshelf.
"Thats a good series I like it I wanna read more not quite right now though."

Scatteted crumbs of her half now almost gone chips is on her face.
She yawns,rubs her eyes and lays wraped in a blueish blanket.
"... I'm tired..."
Her eyes flutter closed and Yumeko then starts to drift into a sleep.
Moments later there is then a unexpected knock on the door.
She jumps up very shocked and confused.

"Ah!" She bangs her head on the shelf above her.

" Ow...W-whoo would be here at my house!?" She says in a whisper unsure and scared way.

"What do I do...?!" She chirps.

Yumeko then walks over to the door very skittish and looks out to see whats there.