2

(( The OC Allen belongs to shiakamatsu user in wattpad, premisson was giving to use character in my story.))

Knock, knock, knock. There was a bang at the door. 'What do I do... I'm too helpless to protect myself...I couldn't even back then..' she thought.

"Hello anyone  home?" Said a voice from what seemed a teenage boy.

'Oh no.' She thought. She tried to run and hide but ended up tripping and falling making a crashing noise.

"Eek." She had fallen into a book case and hit her head on it. A book fell and hit her on the head.

"Ow.." she said aloud. A creak came form the doorway, the door opened to reveal a young man about 17 years. He had blond hair with a blue black streak and a few piercings he wore a darkish outfit ripped black jeans, a grey shirt, and a  black jacket. He walked into the doorway.

"Are you ok miss?" He asked questioningly looking kinda concerned. Yumeko looked up scared at the person standing before her.

" W-who are you..." she said stuttering.

"Your g-gonna kill me aren't you." She said shaking she was frozen with fear. 

"What no I came here to look around and such. Then I came across this house and well it seemed like someone lived here, So I came to see if anyone did and well some one does." He said smiling he seemed like a nice enough person but Yumeko didn't know if she could trust him.

"How do I know that?" She asked dandereishly.

"Well... I guess you cant know for sure I dont blame you for being on guard you should be I'll give you that." The boy said.

"My names Allen by the way, who are you?"

"I'm Yumeko..." she said quietly still on the ground.

He approched her walking into the house completely in the room now, as before he was in the doorway. He gestured to help her up.

"Let me help you up." He said nicely.

Yumeko hesitated for a moment then she took his hand. She was helped up and stood there silently. She still unsure of what to do just picked back her book and put it back on the shelf.

"Hey... um sorry to intrude on your privacy. By the way when I was walking down here I noticed something... It doesnt seem like many people come through here, you dont get many visitors do you?" Allen asked her.

"No... I don't." She said quietly as she played with her hair. Her ears and tail twitched.

He noticed her ears and tail move his face lit up.
"Your a cat girl?!" He said excitedly.

"Yeah...I'm a kitisune neko hybrid...  your gonna hurt me aren't you?!" She said covering her head.

He looked at her with a strange expression.

"Why would I do that?" He said.

"Because.... humans always do.... thats all they've ever done...." she said quietly. Her face was showing a little bit of sadness.

Allen noticing decided to not bring any more bad memories up.
"Dont worry I wont do that to you!" He said with a smile. He walked closer to her.
"Um this may to early to ask but can I pet you?" He said questioningly.

She was a bit startled by his question but accepted.
"Sure." She said she can deny being petted. He reached out a hand and petted her ears.

"Um... thanks your ears are very soft." He said as he scratched his head.
"You seem like a nice person wanna be friends?" He asked Yumeko a bit flustered.

"I dont know you all that well... and you might hurt me..." she said in reply.

"All the better reason to get to know me better and if you get to know me it will assure that I wont hurt you!" He said joyfully  extending his hand out to her in a hand shake gesture. She took his hand and gently shook it.

"Ok..." she said quietly looking at him. She hasn't really had a friend before so it was a new concept for her.
There was a akward scilence for a brief few moments.

"Um...Would you like to stay for tea?" She asked him.

"Sure what kinda tea you got anything's good really?"

" Black, green, vanilla chai, earl grey." She said shyly.

"No need to be shy, and I'll have the chai." He said kindly.

"A-alright... you can sit at the couch if you'd like." she said quietly going off to make tea.

The tea was made and served. Two cups full of a milky tea substance placed on the tabel creating rings, gradient sugar laced on the rims of the glasses. Yumeko curious of this new person  she starred at him attentively trying to find his motives. He noticed her intense stare.

"Why are you staring so hard. What are you trying to figure out?" Allen asked.

"Um well your motives ...why you wanted to be my friend." She said quietly looking down a bit. "No ones wanted to be my friend and well i dont know you... so you cant blame me for being suspicious." She stated.

"I guess your right about that." He said as he then took a sip from his tea.
"And thank you Yumeko for the tea." He said. "Oh I forgot I was lost.... dammit." He said.

"Your... lost...?" She asked curiously.

"Yeah... I completely forgotten when I found this house... damn it got late fast." He remarked referring to the time which was completely night time by now.
"Um I'm sorry to ask this... but may I stay overnight?" He asked politely.

"S-sure you can sleep here." she said gesturing at the couch.

" I feel like a real douche canoe for putting you through this trouble... sorry agian" he said akwardly sounding guilty as if he was just accused of a terrible crime.

"It's no trouble..." Yumeko said handing him a pillow and blanket.

"If you say so..." he replied with yawing drifting into sleep. Yumeko decided to head off to sleep as well  she took the other end of the couch and fell asleep just in case if he tried anything.