6

Allen awoke and Yumeko was still asleep. Both still curledin the blanket clinging to one another.  Her silky white hair sprawled on the couch and some hanging off it but barley touching the ground.  He couldnt help but stroke her hair. He started to pet her tail and ears, as he did that they twitched. Her tail wraped around his arm it was soft and feelt like a cloud wraped around him. Like a cloud snake. She then shifted in her sleep and hugged Allen. He hugged her back as to give her comfort. 'Whys she so cute....wait what I just say... I barley know her...but she is cute...' while he thought this he became a bit red. He looked at the time to see it was about nine. He got up and prepared some food and tea for them both. He had made eggs bacon and bagles, with creamy chai tea. As allen finished he prepered the plates and took the food and teas out to the living room. They were set down on the coffee table. He then petted her head and then shook her saying "heeeyyyy fooooddd itsss foooodddd eat sommmeee!"
By them Yumeko was very shook, some would even say she's shookith.

((Ill go home... I made bad puns))

She woke up held up by his hands on her shoulders. Her head layed back with a little soul bit coming out of her body (like in anime) she was drooling a bit to but was conscious. Allen took notice of this.
"Oh no!! I shookith you too muchh... are you dead!!! Nooooo I shookity you to deathhh like a little baby!" Allen said freaking out and hugging her.
"I-im fine..." she said weakly as she let out a cough.

"You'll be ok Yumeko!" He stated.

"No... go on without me..." she said.

"But i cant your my friend!"

"Bleh." She said as she stuck her tounge out.

"Nooo!"  Allen said as it turned into laughter from the two of them. They laughed at their terrible corny humor and started to hug their sides from the pain of the laughter.

"Wanna know whats punny?" Allen said cancerously.

"Wow...you just went there." Yumeko said still laughing.

"Have you ever heard of Panic! at the Disco?"

"Yeah..."

"Panicing on the disco." Allen said. "I should go home that wasnt even a good pun."

"Not even sure you can call that a pun... don't actually go home." She said.

"Ok." He said simply.
"Twenty one pilots?" He asked

"I listen to them." She said.

"Josh Punn." He said."Puns for hands!" He then did jazz hands.

"What are you even punning about?" She said.
"Im so dun with the chessy puns."
They continued there cancerous conversation. They then decided to actualy eat and drink the stuff before them. When they finished they put the stuff in the sink.

"So your lit as frick famalam." Allen said still not out of the punny jokes.
"So what do you do for fun?" He asked.

"Well I don't really do much... I barley leave my house..." she said quietly looking down.

"I see you like anime and manga if you barely leave then how'd you get those?"

"Well I did go out to get those... but I had to hide myself." She said.

"Oh ok."  He said. "Hey when was the last time you hung out with anyone?" He said a bit more seriously now.

"Well... 100 years ago... they were nice but were killed for interaction with a demon... me.."
She said. "I was friends with them for a little while...i had another 300 years ago and they died from the hands of others...
And lastly 400 years ago i had a friend who acted as you did bit betrayed me and turned me in to the demon hunters..." she said refering to her village.

"What do you mean? Wait how long have you been around?" He asked. " and demon hunters whats that all about?" He asked carfully trying not to hurt her seeing that it was painful for her to remember... but he needed to know her better.

"Well im at least a thousand years of age... and im a demon... a kitisune..." she said as several more white tails appeared. They were medium length tails, she now bore 9 tails.
"So... do you hate me now you know im a demon... a monster?" She asked as her eyes glowed red but didnt show rage or hatred but pain and sorrow.

"What no why would that change my view on you? Your still you..." allen replied and gave her a  tight hug.

Yumeko was suprised by his words and actions and she hugged back. She started to tear up.
"Well my village was destroyed and everyone died except for me ... I  was only a kit at the time... 500 years old... so you could say I was about 5-6 years if I was a human. They all were killed and I was tooken and abused...." she said crying now hugging him more and burring her face into his chest. She was crying so much as the memories filled her head. The salty tears streamed down her face as she cried.

"Whoa are you ok.... oh on I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked!" She said hugging her more. He then cradled her in his arms. He took you earbuds and a phone all if a sudden and started to play music. They both shared a earpiece. "Here... this should help a bit..." he said remorsefuly.
He wraped them into the blanket and put his arm over her holding ner close.
"Hey you'll be ok its all over now and I wont let that happen to you again ever... I wont ever let you get hurt..." he said in serious tone.

Yumeko had never recived such words in her life. She started to cry silently.
"S-sorry you had to see me this way..." she said rubbing her eyes.

"Why are you apologizing. Its not your fault I brought it up..." he said quietly hugging her.

"Um...thanks for being so nice..." she said hugging him.

"Your welcome..." he said smiling. " hey lets do something later!" He said joyfully.

"O-ok..." she said a bit excited but still sad "where are we going?" She asked.

"You'll see." He said.

-------