9

It was a nice chilly fall day, when the both of them decided to go out for a walk. They walked and walked, in fact they had been walking quite a bit and Yumeko didnt have a clue where the two of them were going. As usual. The silence was finaly broken when Yumeko asked where they were going.
" Where are we going...? We started walking at around 6:30 am... its like 10:00-10:30 now.." she said quietly rubbing her eyes following close behind.
Unlike Yumeko, Allen seemed to be very awake. He just keept marching on with that face of 'I know what im doing and im gonna lead the way' but unlike youd imagine a semi serious look, instead it was a stupid type of 'yeeee' grin.  Yumeko took notice of that grin and thought for a moment. "Hes not gonna say what I think he is right...? Oh no he is.... *mental sigh*" she thought as she drug herself along the way sleepily.
"YEEEEEEEE!" Allen screamed.
This made Yumeko jolt up and she had her little soul reaching out of her body and the puzzled eyes just like in an anime.
"I knew it... tell my story... bleh" Yumeko said.
"And im not telling you where were going. You should know im full of surprises by now." He said happily. Late response or not he said it like she asked imeadeintly. He then relized that Yumeko was laying on the ground "dead". He rushed over to her, and the sceen that is about to play out is one of that of a cheesy dramatic romance anime or novel.
"Yumeko! No! Oh god plz noo. Nooo. Don't die on me!"

"Its too late... go on without me..." Yumeko said with small jolt of life bring her back from the "dead".
After she said that Allen stood up layed Yumekos body back down and ran away.
Yumeko alarmed by this got up and started chasing after him. Allen looked back and screamed "ZOMBIE!!!" and ran through the woods as he continuded to scream.
Yumeko ran out of breath. *pant pant weezze cough* came from her mouth as she dangled her arms past her knees. She then rested her hands on her knees for support.
"God... why... is .. he so... fast...?" She said in between breaths.
She began to think about what could be done to catch up with him. She then thought of an idea after sitting there for a minute.
" Here goes nothing." She said now had caught her breath. She then transformed into a white fox kit with several tails. "This is the only way I can use teleportation." she thought "Hopefully no one saw or is gonna try and capture me..."
She the used her powers and teleported right onto Allens head. They both crashed to the ground into a grassy and mossy area.
"Ow...ah a fox appeard out of nowhere!" Allen said comidicly knowing it was Yumeko.
"Why'd you run away?"

"Because you said to go on without you...So I did! and when you raised from the dead you were a zombie so I ran!" He said smirking happily knowing that they did this for fun.

"You know you weren't suppoused to actualy leave you know?" Yumeko stated.

"I know but it was more fun this way. Don't worry I wouldn't leave you behind friends dont do that sort of thing." He said smiling.

"Touché." She said in relpy.

"So where are we going?"

"Not telling." He said tauntingly. "You'll find out sooner or later."

"Your never gonna tell me any of these things are you..?" Yumeko asked.

"Nope cuz I'm filled with suprises!" He said with a smile.