5

They continued to conversate. They talked about anime, music, books  etc. They stoped around the mid afternoon when Allen decided he should head back to where he came.

"Hey...um I should get going." he said. "Ill be back later though!" He said with a smile.

"Wait dont go!... I mean you promise?" She said shyly. She was very alone and hadn't seen anyone of kindness in a few hundred years.

"Yep ill come back and next time ill come and get you and we can hang out some where else if you'd like." He said nicely. "Got it?"

"Y-yeah I do." She said smiling.

As he patted her on the head he exited the room and went to the door. They exchanged waves and he then left. He walked down the forest path with trees and glimering wet grass. She watched him walk away and hoped he'd come back to hang out with her.
------
A few hours passed she then decided to go outside and went into the field which was not too far from her house. She thought as to how long hed ment by hed be back. She had grown used to the idea of being lonley, but when she hung out with someone  in such a long time she longed to have some attention from them. The fiddled with grass and the path she was on was which she'd seen Allen go through cuz of his boot prints.
A few minutes passed as she soon heard a noise but it didnt seem like Allen at all, it was crack in the trees. She looked to her left to notice it was a group humans. They had rope and weapons on them and they seemed to come closer to her. She got up and tried to run away in the opposite direction. She ran into another human which was planned in a group and they grabed her by the hair. She screamed and struggled to get away. The other humans surrounded her. She was terrified at this point.

"Hey look at this!" One said.

"Look shes so weird it has a tail and ears!"  The other said.

"Its a monster!" The third one said.

"It is its a fox demon a kitisune. You idiots. It seems to be a cat? Mabey. Hybrid." The fourth one said smiling. " We could get some good money for this one!" He said.

The three others snickered. Yumeko now having her hair pulled and being dragged away screaming and kicking yelled.

"LET ME GO!!!AAHHAH!!!" she lamented. She was crying now.

"Cmon you little shit shut up!"
The second boy hit her.
The slap stung and left a mark on her face. It only made her shake and cry more. She then bit them and attempted to punch one. She only got away for a short while until she was pushed onto the ground having the wind knocked out of her. Her chest started to hurt and her heart was pounding.
She then saw a familiar face walking along the path nearby.

"ALLEN HELP M-!!!" She said as she was then cut off by a hand muffling her words.

"Cmon bitch just do what we say!" The first one said.

She bit his hand and tryied to run away again. It failed the first boy puched her in the back and the wind was knocked out of her again. Allen noticed her being tooken away and rushed over.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARDS DARE TRY TO ABDUCT A YOUNG WOMAN AND THEN STRIKE HER!" Allen shouted as he held out a gun and aimed it at the first  guys  head and shot. The guy died instantly. He aimed it at the third guy and shot him in the lung. He also died.
"I HOPE YOU KNOW YOU FUCKED WITH THE WRONG PEOPLE YOU PEOPLE DISGUST ME LAYING A HAND ON A GIRL FOR NO REASON!" He shouted shooting the fourth guy in the leg disabling escape. He then shot the second boy in the lung he died. The fourth guy was struggling to get away.

"P-please let me go!" The man screamed.

"I heard no such mercy for this young girl over here did I? NO! I dont belive I did!" He said shooting him in the head.

Now all the men who attacked Yumeko were now deceased. Allen stood there looking down a small smirk entered his face but soon passed as he put the gun away and walked over to Yumeko and helped her up. She couldnt stand very well due to her shakiness. Allen smiled and offered to carry her he bent down so she could hang on to his back for a piggy back ride.

"Here hop on ill carry you." He said kindly.

"O-ok." She said climbing onto his back.

"You ok? What they do to you?!" He said seeing the bruse and red marks on her.

"T-they well... pinned me down and tried to drag me away to s-sell me and then hit me a few times..." she said skidishly.

"...bastards...  good thing they're dead now." He said with a smirk a tad bit of sadism showed.
"Oh... and sorry you had to see that back there. A shy girl like you shouldn't see that... but please know it was for your own saftey..." he said sincerely.

"U-um its o-ok.... I dont mind you were just trying to help me... thank you!" She said then hugging the back of his head as he walked her home.
"Your welcome." He said calmly.

They arrived back at Yumekos house they went back inside and locked the door behind them to insure no further attacks. He put her on the couch and sat next to her.

"Hey sorry it took me so long I had to do somethings I needed a shower and clothes that weren't gross. I even packed a bag just in case!" He said smiling and rubbing his head.

"Its ok. I understand." She said nicley. " Are you saying over? You can if you want to." She asked him  refering to his bag of stuff.

"I can thanks! I guess I am then!" He said excitedly so excitedly he hugged her.
Realizing what he just did he blushed as well as she did.

They had then became quite for a few seconds. He then petted her  anyways.

Yumeko got the blanket and they wraped up in it. She hugged him tightly.
"Your a nice person... thank you." She stated.

"No im not."  He said.

"How so?" She said.

"Im just not." He said.

"To me you are..." she murmured.

She cuddled him as she blushed a lot. He ended up being supried by her cuddling and then blushed way more than her. He went with it regardles.

"Hey tommorow ill bring you to my place!" He said "ok? That or a few days."

"Oh ok sure." She said shyly. She is now pretty certain that he has no intent in harming her and just   genuinely wants to be friends. They drifted asleep in a hug and Yumeko finally had a real friend.