8 (cringe chapter not actual storyline)

They fell asleep on the couch cuddling. Allen had his arm laying accross her face while he snored a bit and him laying on Yumekos face. Yumeko had been drooling a bit (anime style). She woke up with him in an akward position.
"H-hey... wake up." She said as she attempted to poke his face to wake him up but stuggled in doing so since he was laying on .

"Zzzzz....." no reply.

"Wake uppppp!!!" She said as she shook him like a baby.

"AAHAHAHAH. WTF!!" He said in a panic unsure of what was happening. " I am PANICing at the disco!" He said
"Oh... ok.. it was just you."
He said calmly.
"IM VERY SHOOKITH!!"he said making sassy poses.

"Please dont fall on me..." she said both of them still on the couch.

They then got up after being sassy and made some food and tea.
In the meantime of having their breakfast they watched some Future diary.
***

"So where did you say we were going?" She asked.

"Well... youll see..." he said sinisterly making a creepy face kinda like a anime rape face.

"Why are you saying it that way and making that face?" She asked weirdly.

"Well I dont know I just wanted to!" He said cheerfuly and happy all of a sudden.
"Well we should get going then!" He said grabbing the dishes putting them in the sink and dragging Yumeko outside.

*****
They walked around and talked a bit then they arrived at a clearing in the woods. Allen dragged Yumeko under a nice cherry tree. It was fall and the forest was very nice and colorfull with reds, browns, yellows, and some greens.

"This is where we were gonna go! Isnt it nice?" He asked getting close to her face.

"Y-yes its very nice actualy." She said she then leaned on him.

Allen took out his phone he had his earbuds in, one anyways.
....(Silence)....
"I LIKE OREOS AND PUSSY!!!" he scream singed and played a song out loud

"What the fuck...?" She question as she jumped at the sudden scream singing.

"Everything..." he said.

...akward scilence....

" wanna hear something funny?" He asked.

"Sure..." she said wondering if he was gonna make some chessy pun or something.

"What did the grape say when it got crushed?"
...
"It out a little WINE!" He said making gestures

"....Oh my god...." she said facepalming knowing hes not gonna stop for a while.

*song still playing*

"The TIDES have turned!!" He said showing a meme of tide laundry detergent turned.

"....oh... wow..." she said weirdly. The bad puns Yumeko is slowly getting used to and there starting to slowly grow fond of.

Allen smirked as she faced plamed. He started to make a bunch of stupid poses and such.

"Ill fight you with my BEAR hands! Oh DEER!" He read off of a picture of a deer and a bear saying that pun.

"Oh my gosh thessssesss punnnssss areee ssoooo baaad..." she said.

"Which state had the most minature sodas? MINIsoda!" He said laughing way too much for the bad puns.
He continuded as she stood there in the wow type of mood. She didnt hate the puns she just was just suprised at the amount of things that are really chessy bad puns this guy says and thinks up.

He then pulled out a paper and it "These are TEARABLE puns!" He said holding the paper with little printed puns you could tear off of the bottom.
He tore one off the bottom.
"Did you hear about the dog that gave birth on the side of the road? She was aressted for LITTERING!!!" He said practacly dying of laughter at this point.

Yumeko stared perplexed "Wow... those are just wow...." she said.

"I love you too Yumeko!" He said with a smirk.
He put on some Tøp and Panic! at the Disco.
We used to pretend give eachother different names build a rocket ship and then we'd fly away...
The song played stressed out.

" Hey you can use powers right?" Allen asked.

"Y-yeah why?" She then said.

"You should transform into a fox! Itd be really cool!" He said.

"Ok." she said as she then transformed into a kitisune demon that was almost the size of his hands put together.
She was soft and fluffy. Her white silky fur was what youd think cream would feel like if it could be a type of fuzz.
" Your so cutteeee" he said smelling her fur.
"Cocanie!" He said comeadicly.

He then calmed down and pets her. For awhile they chat and cuddle under the shady tree.
They get up and Allen and Yumeko both start to make stupid and sassy poses.
"HA!"he said.

"Ha!" She said.

They say as they start gliding their gracefuly cringy poses as glittery a pink background appears (like in Ouran).

They then do the phenoix pose from Black Butler.
"Cockadoodlepussy!!!"
"Caw caw!"
They say.

They are now exausted...
"Wow... just wow... whats wrong with us...?" Allen asked.

"I dont even know anymore..." she said. She then transformed back into her human hybryid form again.

It had gotten late the sun was fading into night time, the time of day when the whole sky turns orange and pink.

"We should head back..." Yumeko said.

"Yeah... we really should." He replied.

*****time skip****

They arrived back at Yumekos place. They had just spent hours doing countless if doing really dumb things all day ever since they woke up at around 11:00. The stupidity really wore them out and they bailed on the couch sleeping. He gave the already sleeping Yumeko a peck on the cheek.
"You are my senpai..." he said possessivly and then hugged her
They both driffted into sleep.