10

After they had woken, done their hygine, and eaten they got dressed in semi-thick clothes for the almost wintery air.

"Um... you never did tell me where we were going did you...?" Yumeko asked wearing a cute  cream white jacket that had fuzz on the hood of it with a black pleated mini-skirt with white lines on the bottom of the skirts hem. Along with white thick tights and black boots.

"Oh.. yeah must'a slipped my mind you know..." Allen said in reply.

There was silence.

"So are you y'a know gonna tell me where your gonna take me off to?" Yumeko asked.

"Oh um.. im gonna take you to a gay bar." He said with a semi serious face.

"W-what!? W-w-what d-do you mean...?!" She said embarasedly, her face bright red.

"Im kiding!" He said smiling. "No but seriously im gonna take you somewhere..." he said seeming to go quiet for a split few seconds and then Yumeko asked again.

"Well... were are we going?.."

"Some where where ....🎵I can show you the world!🎵" Allen said sing songly.

Yumeko facepalms.

You can almost hear the I don't wanna see it, okkkkk, or mabey im just scizophrenic but ok. Thought no one in particular.

They walked out the door to venture forth into the wilderness.

They walked for what seemed hours. It was very cold like 40 degresse F. Yumeko was shivering. Allen took notice and put his  warm right arm around her tiny body.

"You looked cold so.... Im gonna make you not cold...." he said as a steam of cold air came out of his mouth, while blushing.

"U-um....t-thank you...."  Yumeko said blushing and then grabbed his arm and hugged it tightly close to her for warmth. She then also leaned in on him as they walked.  Allen blushed a bit more, he seemed to get redder and redder as time flew by.

As they continued to walk the came to a house. Allens house and there was a car sitting in the yard. The house was basicly surrounded by trees and clearing spots. They walked over to the car which was right infront of a barn shed like place. Allen looked in the car to ensure no one was in there.

"Wait here um... I gotta get the keys." Allen said as he then walked over to the house which was around 20-30 ft away from the car. He looked into the house window  to make sure someone wasnt in the house or to see if anyone was sleeping in there. Luckily no one was  in there and Allen went in got the keys and came right out of the house and walked over to Yumeko.
He unlocked the car doors and held the door open for Yumeko.

" Here you go senpai!" He said smiling then relizing he let the word senpai slip.

Allen Pov
Aww... shitttt I don't know what to do hopefully she doesnt know what senpai means... but aw WAIT SHE READS MANGA andddd Watches animeeee!!!!! Dammitttt.... wait how does she have all this stuff if shes been isolated and has lived for hundreds of years...? Wait foucus on the real issue!! I never told her where we were going im taking us to a store and it has foooood she likes food right? ahahahahahaahagsshhxbxbnx..... senpai.... oh jesus... she knowsssssssssssss nowwww.... Allen thought.

-End of Allen's pov-

Yumeko got into the car and became a little red for some weird reason knowing what senpai means. She watched as Allen stood blank and had his soul dangle out of his body trying to squirm out. Allen snaped back to reality and looked at Yumeko in the eyes.
They blankly stared at eachother making direct eye contact for an akward 5 minutes.
He then got into the car and they buckled. At first Yumeko didnt know how to considering her isolation Allen quickly helped her and then they drove off.