Part 1

"I can help you with your suffering ways." Taehyung took his slim fingers and rubbed the boys neck. "After this, you'll feel nothing." Taehyung bent down to whisper in Jungkook's ear, "Everything will be lovely. A never ending paradise." Jungkook gasped as Taehyung took off his shirt and started pressing the syringe deep in the boys back.

- PRESENT TIME -
Y/N'S POINT OF VIEW

"Jungkook! Get up!" I said pulling off Jungkook's blanket. He threw the pillow on top of his head to block out the light when I opened up the curtains. "Jungkook you're going to be late!" I said. He groaned before turning over. 

"Fine! I'm waking up y/n!" Jungkook yelled as he started getting up. I smiled to myself before saying, "10 minutes." To Jungkook and walking out to the kitchen. 

"Did he wake up?" Jungkook's mom asked. "Finally." I replied. She smiled. "Thank you for doing this." You didn't think you were really doing much. You and Jungkook had been friends since you were 4. 

You knew him very carefully and he did to you as well. You and Jungkook shared a strong bond for a long time so was it really strange to come to his house and wake him up? "It's nothing Mrs. Jeon."

 You smiled at her before you turned your smile to Jungkook who came inside the kitchen. "Here's your lunch Jungkook. And be nice to y/n!" His mom said handing him his lunch. He smiled and said thanks before we headed out to walk to school. The walk was silent in the beginning before you turned to him and said,

"Jungkook? Are you okay?" You looked at him, studying his face very carefully. Jungkook was a pro when it came to lying about his emotions. He turned to you, "I'm okay y/n. Why?" You stayed quiet before scoffing,

 "You're always lying. What's wrong?" He stayed quiet and then you knew exactly what it was. 

"Having those dreams again?" You asked and he just kept walking, staring at the ground silent. Jungkook had told you he was having strange dreams where a scary man kept trying to take his blood and kept telling him he was "taking him to paradise". 

You had thought that it was all from stress since it was exam time at that time but now you think its so much more than that because he was having these dreams for almost a year now and Jungkook told you that with every dream, it got worse.

 "Maybe you should see a therapist? Maybe you really are too stressed." Jungkook just sighed. 

"I don't know y/n. I thought it would go away on its own but nothing works. I can't escape what's in my head." Jungkook whispered. By the sound of his voice he really was terrified by these dreams.

 You pity for him, he was your best friend and you wished only purest happiness for him. You decided to make him smile by saying a joke, "All that's in this head is days of video games and memes." You said nubbing his head and tugging on his ear.

 "Ow y/n! That hurts stop!" Jungkook said before you and him laughed together. 

"You're cute Jungkook. Now stop being sentimental and let's go to class."

Jungkook nodded as you and him stepped inside the classroom taking your seats.