Part 10

No. I killed myself didn't I? "Mom did I die?" She started to furrow her eyebrows while rubbing my side lovingly.

 "No y/n you just blacked out... And plus don't you remember? The demon world won't take someone who is pure angel." 

Was she serious? I was... A pure angel. 

"No- this can't be happening!" I said standing up in my bed. That man said if I killed myself I'd meet Jungkook? Did Jungkook really go to the demon world?

 "Where is jungkook?!" I almost screamed. My mom had a confused look on her face. "Jungkook?" She repeated.

 I was on the verge of tears. "Who is he?" She asked and with those three words I started to sob into my mothers arms. The person I cared for the most was gone. Jungkook. Who I loved had returned to the earth world reborn as a new person. 

There was nothing I could do now but hope he would come later to the angel world when he dies again on earth.

61 YEARS LATER

"Hello!" I said to the man. I was doing my daily task of greeting people who died and came into heaven. "Hi." The man said. He had glasses and faded black hair. 

"What's your name?" I asked the man before he looked at me and answered, "Jungkook." Jungkook?! I studied his features trying to find the young, old jungkook I always knew. 

I looked into his eyes and I saw it. The man grew uncomfortable at the staring and asked, "um excuse me? Is something wrong."

 I looked down and smiled before looking at his eyes again. The Jungkook I missed and always knew was here in front of me.

We meet again. "I'm sorry Jungkook. I hope you have a peaceful rest here." I smiled at him while he smiled back. 

"I have left behind a wife and 2 children. Please treat them well." I smiled.

 He even had his own family. "Of course Jungkook." I said before turning away but he stopped me and asked, "I'm sorry to ask this but, its just that you seem so familiar. Do I by even chance... Know you?"

A/N: The end!! If you want a prologue please comment on my wall or message me! I hope that you enjoyed! ^^

Blood {JUNGKOOK X Y/N} COMPLETEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें