Part 9

The man held the syringe tightly in front of my nape before pressing down hard. After that I felt dizzy and my vision blacked out. 

"Y/n! Y/n!" It was my mother calling out for me. "Wake up y/n! We have a lot of people to help today." This was the angel world. Here we would spread love, helping those who were too down on themselves, giving them hope.

 "Jungkook..." Was all that escaped my lips. "Silly y/n! Jungkook left us a while ago. Don't you remember?" My mother said helping me to get up. "Now come on. We have a lot to get to today." My mother said before leaving me alone while she left me by myself.

 I was about to get up and follow my mother before I remembered what that man had told me. To meet Jungkook 

SENSITIVE CONTENT START

I would have to die by my own hands. I got up and looked for anything. I saw something that looked like a cloth from a dress. I stretched it out to make it longways then put it on my neck, tightly pressing up waiting for the darkness to settle. "Jungkook wait for me..." I thought as I felt my head dizzy and I saw the darkness. 

SENSITIVE CONTENT END

"Y/n! My y/n!" Was this my mother I heard?  I had woken up in what seemed like a hospital bed? "Mama?" I groaned. I didn't feel well. 

"Thank god you're okay! I was sick worried!" My mother cried wrapping her arms around me into a hug of warmth and love. "Mom?" I asked.

 "Was it it y/n baby?" My mom asked. "Am i... still in the angel world?" My mom laughed a little. "Well of course where else would you be?" She replied.