Part 3

"This is what you really are!" The man said covering my eyes before I gasped and stood up in my bed. I turned on my lamp next to me.

 What was it with me? 

"Damn" I whispered catching my breath looking around in my small room. Again I was suffering through these dreams.

 I checked my phone which read 2:20am

 What was I going to do about these dreams? Whatever it was causing them it really was enough at this point. All of a sudden I got a call from y/n. I answered it and put the phone to my ear.

 "Hello?" I breathed softly, careful not to wake up my parents downstairs. 

"So you're awake?" Y/n said. I looked around.

 How did she know? As if she was reading my mind she said, "Your light is on." I then smiled, we lived across so she of course was always looking out for me.

 Suddenly she said, "Its okay. I couldn't sleep as well." I nodded my head even though I knew y/n couldn't see, "I had a bad dream. I'm going to go to asleep again." I could feel her smile through the phone. 

"Okay. Don't stress." I hummed before hanging up putting my cell phone away before closing my eyes begging for slumber.

Y/N'S POINT OF VIEW
18 YEARS AGO

"Jungkook is a demon! You a forbidden to see him!" She screamed hitting my face. I knew exactly what it was. Jungkook is a demon. I was an angel. We live in different realms. Our lives are nothing alike. A tear fell down the side of my nose before I dropped to my knees, feeling lifeless. My eyes felt cold and heavy on my face. "Please"

I whispered begging. "Please. Let us unite." She looked down on me scoffing a little before saying, "You'd give up your position for someone like him." I felt my heart sink.

 Was Jungkook something special? 

Why was it I loved him?

I wanted to hold and protect him like a younger brother. 

"If we can't meet like this..." I started. She glared at me who was still by her feet on my knees, "Let us on Earth. Let us become human." 

She smiled wickedly before bending down to me. "If I do that..." She started, "There is a chance Jungkook might come back to live again as a demon." I choked back my tears as she held my chin forward, forcing me to look at her.

 "I understand." I said before she smiled at me whispering, "Request accepted." And everything went black.

PRESENT TIME
I hung up the phone and put it next to me. Of course I was worried for Jungkook. Honestly when Jungkook first told me about the dreams I didn't think much of it but the more he described it... Could this be the end of the deal that woman was talking about? 

That Jungkook would leave me to become Demon again? I told myself it couldn't be. The woman only said there was a chance. 

It wasn't something positive to happen. Maybe things will be okay. I closed my eyes turning to my side to hopefully get some sleep for the day to come tomorrow.