Part 2

"Jungkook can I copy your homework please?" You begged to Jungkook turning around since he sat behind you. "Uh sure let me get it out." Jungkook rambled around in his backpack before handing you the worksheet. 

"Thank you Jungkook!" You said taking the worksheet and turning around to quickly copy. Jungkook smiled at your cuteness before getting up. "I'm going to the bathroom." He said to you as he turned to walk out the room.

JUNGKOOK'S POV
I walked down the long hall before turning to enter the bathroom. As I finished up and was about to wash my hands, a tall man pushed me up against the wall. I couldn't really make out his face or anything since he had a hoodie and a mask on him.

 "Calm down." Was all he said. I started gasping when he started to choke me. When he started to see I had  difficulty breathing he quickly let go. "W- who ar- are you?" I choked out. He just smirked and held me tighter against the wall. 

"I'm here to tell you you don't have much time left. You will leave soon." What was he talking about? He then read my mind and handed me a card. I was about to open it before the man took my hand stopping me.

 "Go to this address on the date it says here. Remember that you only have one chance. You can not turn back once you begin." 

I widened my eyes. 

Was this man crazy? Was he going to kill me? 

He then glared into my eyes for a while before letting me go and walking away, leaving me to fall down. I looked to the card which read of an address I never heard

Of before and it seemed pretty far away, plus it had a date set for a week from now. Was this man out of his mind? Beating me up almost killing me, then telling me to go to an unknown place? 

But, what did he mean I couldn't go back once I begin? Shit. I was gone for a while, y/n would be upset. I rammed the card into my pocket before running back to class, taking my seat. As expected y/n glared at me.

 "What were you doing so long!"  Y/n scolded. "Sorry I was feeling bloated." I lied. She just stared at me suspiciously before turning back to her work. I tried to continue my work but I couldn't stop thinking about that man. What he said was just repeating in my mind endlessly. 

"Here's your paper. Thanks Jungkook." Y/n said. I looked up and saw that it was already time to leave. "Huh? Oh thanks" I said taking the paper back and packing my things up to leave with y/n.

"How come you never let me visit your house in the morning then?" I said as I was walking with y/n home. She was complaining about how she was always the one to visit my house and wake me up. 

"Because I can be responsible for myself! However you're a baby and baby's need help getting up, fed, and their diaper changed." She whined. 

I just laughed at her. She was a handful sometimes but I appreciated her by my side. "Okay see you tomorrow then!" Y/n yelled waving to me and I smiled at her before unlocking my house door. "Jungkook! You're home! Come have some dinner." I smiled at my mom before saying,

"Okay I'll be there in a second." As I made my way towards my room. I got undressed and put my school clothes away before taking out the card from my pocket and staring at it.

 I thought blankly just staring. What could it be waiting for me? Psh no way. I wasn't going to be stupid. Unsafe.

 I set the card inside the trash can before yelling from my room, "Coming mom!" And walking downstairs to join for dinner.