Part 4

Part 4
JUNGKOOK POV

"Jungkook let's go!" Y/n yelled at me in front of my bed. "You're 10 minutes late!" My eyes shot wide open. If I was late again I would get in serious trouble at school. "Shit" I said and got up, hurrying to brush my teeth and get dressed.

 "I'll wait here Jungkook!" Y/n said as I brushed my teeth. All of a sudden I remembered that guy that I met at the bathrooms. 

The address.

 I was supposed to go there tomorrow. I still was debating in my head if I should go or not... maybe today I would finally decide.

Y/N'S POV
Jungkook was always late so I was used to it. I sat down on his bed watching him brush his teeth and run around his room to get everything he needed. I decided to get up and clean his desk, throwing away scraps of paper, but as I bent over to throw them away I saw a card inside the trash can.

 I picked it up and read it. There was an address and date for tomorrow. What was this place? 

The address was at least a 30 minute drive from here. Was Jungkook going here? I wrote the address in my phone and threw it back in the trash before Jungkook came back into the room. 

"Hey y/n have you seen my belt? I can't find it anywhere!" He groaned while looking around. I looked in Jungkook's closet before finding it. "Ha" I said handing it to him. He smiled a thank you before I said, "Now let's get to class" I said heading out the door with him.

AFTER SCHOOL
"I just don't understand it!" Jungkook groaned hitting his head.

 "Listen" I said,

"I'll help you study okay?" Jungkook smiled. "Thank you y/n." I winked at him. "So what about tomorrow after school?" Jungkook's face turned white. 

"Ah sorry I have plans tomorrow. Family and stuff you know?" Jungkook said rubbing his neck. What was Jungkook thinking? He was really out of his mind? What was at this address! I told myself its better to pretend as if I don't know anything.

 "Ah okay. Then what about Sunday." Jungkook smiled, "Sundays good."

I was really worried for Jungkook. Did he even know the place where he's planning on going tomorrow? What if something dangerous happens and he gets hurt. I wouldn't stand for it. 

Even if I have to sneak on him there.