Part 8

Jungkook walked towards to man. "I'm ready." He said. The man smiles before taking the syringe out.

"Jungkook!" I cried before Jungkook eyed me, "Don't stop me y/n." I sobbed. Maybe he was right. I was selfish. I never thought about if Jungkook would be happy here on Earth with me.

"Jungkook..." I weakly whispered. There was nothing I could do. The reason he now hated me is all my fault.

"Ahh!" Jungkook screamed as the man pressed the syringe in jungkooks nape. I ran to Jungkook and the man screaming when Jungkook fell to the floor weak, lifeless.

"JUNGKOOK!" I screamed sobbing while holding Jungkook's body in my hands. All my tears falling on his face.

"What did you do to him!" I screamed at the man standing over me staring.

"Bring him back!" I screeched. I stood up hoping for an answer from him. "He's dead."

I gasped putting a hand over my mouth feeling more tears coming. "He went back to the demon world."

No. This couldn't be. "Tell me." I begged the man holding his hands. "Take me to where he is." He stared at me before answering,

"You can't. If I do kill you with this syringe, you'll only go back to the angel world." I shook my head. "W- what do I have to do then!?" I was sweating at this point.

"You have to kill yourself while you're in the angel world. You'll then join Jungkook in the demon world."

I didn't care. I'd do it to be able to join Jungkook.

Take care of him like I did here on Earth.

I looked at Jungkooks face before turning to the man. "Okay."

A/N: Will y/n be able to meet Jungkook? Please leave feedback and comment what you think will happen! I appreciate it so much I can't even explain how happy it makes me! Thank you! ❤