Part 5

JUNGKOOKS POV

"Mom I'm going to be coming home a little later tonight! I have study sessions after school!" I yelled to my mom upstairs from downstairs before heading out to school.

 I woke up early that day. I wanted to go to that place. If I finished my work early at the school I'd be able to leave earlier and go to that address. 

I took the card out from my pocket and held it in my hands. I looked at it, the white background with the black letters. I smiled to myself before making my way out into the street hurrying to school. 

Y/N'S POV

"So he left already? Did he say when he's coming back?" I asked to Mrs. Jeon. She answered me saying, "Jungkook said he had studying sessions after school so he would be back a little later... He never did give a time though." She looked down.

 I tried cheering her up by saying that I would find him and bring him back before saying my goodbye and leaving the doorstep to head to school.

 Jungkook. 

Jeon Jungkook. 

He was seriously going to that place? The place seemed sketchy that's for sure. Did Jungkook have bad intentions? He wasn't that kind of person, not at all. 

I forgot about it and entered inside the classroom. "Hey" I said taking my seat in front of Jungkook. I turned around to look at him in my seat but he only stayed focused on his work. Usually he would pay much attention to me.

 "Hey!" I said hitting him in the shoulder. "Yeah y/n I'm busy..." Jungkook said looking down.

 I just looked at him before turning around in my seat. I tried doing everything to believe this was just a bad day for him. I didn't want to think about the demon and angel realm. 

That request I made years ago. 

I found myself sweating. Was I seriously going this crazy? I sighed loudly earning stares from everyone except for Jeon Jungkook.

JUNGKOOKS POV

It was time. If I didn't leave now I would never make it there on time. I went up to the front explaining that I had finished my work for today and asked to leave which they kindly allowed.

 I was about to exit the classroom when y/n's hand stopped me, she talked but she didn't look at me. "Hey Jungkook."

 I eyed her. "J- just dont do anything s- stupid." She sounded like she had been crying. I didn't want to question anything and just left once y/n's tight grip was off of me. 

I walked through empty alleys and streets until I made it. It looked like a small white two story building. The lights were on inside and it matched the address on the card. This had to be the place. 

I rang the doorbell and waited a moment until the door opened.

 A tall man who looked to be in his late 30's answered. He smiled widely, "Ah Jungkook. Come in!" The man welcomed me.