Where is My Hero-5

Annebeths POV

I Woke up. I'm Fell asleep Working on blueprints dor olympus. God its Hard But worth it. I Get up And Walk Towards Cabin 3.
I knock once, twice. Then open the door. Percys GONE!? I See Theres m o stuff in the cabin exsept beds and Kyle Stuff.
"Oh gods!" I Run to Chiron.
"CHIRON PERCYS MISSING!" I Yell When I open the Big House door.
"Have You Iris Msged him My Dear?" He asks. I Take out a dracma and creare mist.
"Ow Goddess Iris Accept My Offer Show me Percy Jackson." I say while throwing the coin in the rainbow.

I See a Pale Male. That has bright green hair. He is doing pull ups. He sees the Iris msg and drops landing on his feet.  He Says Onr word
"Gotham" And Grabs Cars and Throws it Disconnecting The Iris msg. But we sae the Joker Card And Him Laughing.

''Chiron I HAVE TO FIND HIM!" I Yell.
"Well Go. He Said Gotham so you should find him there. Grabb the rest of the seven and leave Whenever. Take this and Dracmas." He hand me mortal money mabye 700 bucks. I Run out the big house. I See Kyle. Sitting there.
"Hey baby." He says to me.
"KYLE JUST FUCK OFF!"
"Wow Yesterday You where all over me." He says
"Then I rember Drew CHARMSPEAKING ME. TO KISS HIM.
IMA GOING TO KILL HER. I Find the Seven Down In Bunker 9 with leo and Callypso.
"Guys Percys Missing We have to go to Gotham to Find him." I Say Fast.
"CAN WE MEET BATMAN! PLZ" Leo says. That make the rest of us laugh

Percys POV

"I'm Harleen Quinzel."
"So Would You like to go to Dinner Harley?" I Say hopefull. She laughs.
"Sure."