Chapter-18

Chapter 18- Jump.

Sorry Guys That Ive been gone BUT IM BACK! My Family problems are done, AND IM READY FOR X-Mas. So Comment Something that you are giving someone for Christmas, me Im Giving Heart Necklace to someone Very special to me. So Let the chapter begin. ALSO SORY THE CHAPTER IS SO SHORT I NEED TO GET THIS PART DONE AND OVER WITH

________________________________________________________________________________ Harley Quin

Percy Was Taking me somewhere special today. I Don't know where but i think its important. so Im Waiting at his Warehouse. I Heard a Speeding Car Speeding towards my direction and then i heard Tires screeching. I Saw the car and I Saw Percy as Pale as ever. I Ran over to him and got in his car.

"So Where we going J?"  Asked.

"Somewhere Special." he Answered. He Sped on the gas pedal and we sped off into what ever direction. 5-10 mins later we stopped.

"Come Harley." J Said Stepping out of the car. I Stepped out and followed him. We walked into a warehouse, up a few stairs, and passed a few edges towards a edge. Percy looked over the edge and smirked.

"Come!' He Said. I Walked closer and we where above a  toxic waste tank. Percy came closer and closer to me until i felt his breath on my neck. Ticking my skin i smiled. And Percy Wisper somethign that i thought was a Joke. 

"Jumppp." He Said make the p like a sss on a Snake. I Laughed.

"Your Joking right?" I Replied.

"No, I you Love me Jump." He Whispered again. His voice alm and stead.

'B-but i cant-t s-s-swim?" I Replied more like a question than a answer. My voice shaky, an statistic. 

"Don't worry ill save ya." Percy Said. So I Did what hi said. I Looked at him and leaned back like a trust fall.

Percy POV

When Harley Hit the Water surface I turned to leave. But the I Remembered the good Memories. I Signed and turned and ran and jumped off the edge and dive in the Toxic. I Grabbed Harley and brought her to the surface. Her Skin turned pale starting with the face, and her blonde hair, the tips of it became blu. I Started laugh like the idiotic maniac i truly am.