Oh My BLess Me!-12

Percy's POV

I Called one of My Guys to come pick me Up. A Couple mins later he pulled up.

"Hey Boss." He Hollered.'Blackjack as a Human' A SMile crept along my Face i hoped in.

"Drive!" I Ordered. We Got to Gotham Around 2 am. We Stopped at my Apt. I Walked in.

People Just Stared at me. I Walked to my to Sit down and Calm Down. I Walk in and there is 2 People Fucking. I Pull Out My Gun.

"You Filthy Stupid F*ckers!" I Yelled. They Noticed me. But before they could say anything I Shot my Gun. 2 Bullets. One for each of them. I walked up to the naked guy. Shot the rest of my Ammo Clip. I Gave My Best Taxi Whistle. My 2nd In Command 2 Face Came in.

"Wow Boss, And I Thought I Was Cold Hearted." He said with a Smile.

"Dex, Harry, COME IN HERE AND HELP ME!" TheyPicked up the Body's. I Took of the Bed sheets, and Blankets and threw them in the Guest Room. I Went to The Living room. I Saw Someone with a Knife, I Took it and went in my room.

I Pulled out Riptide, "I Perseus Jackson Disown this Sword, And Give it to its Rightful owner." I Wispered. The Sword Flew Up and Disappeared. Then Turned off My Light and Sat on my bed.

"Hello Percy." I Turn To See My Favorite Uncle. "Hades," I Said

"Percy I Know You Have Turned But I Would Like To Give You My Blessing, Along with the other." "I Would Be thankful Uncle" The Hera, Artemis, and the Others Came in that i respect, and they all shot A Beam at me. Aphrodite Came up.

"Percy's You Do Not Need my Blessing, But I Will Make Sure You Have a Happy Love Life." She Stated, "Thank You, Milady's, And Lords." I Bowed and they All flashed out. A Min or 2 later Harley Quinn Came In, She Laid Down with me, We Made out for a a Min. (Ya Know Want Happened the Rest of the Night, I Don't feel like writing this part)